Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

More guff from Marca

EFE 04/08/14 - 14:46.

Elche sporting director Victor Orta said at a press conference that, at this time "offers have been diluted" by the Colombian international Carlos Sanchez, who will join in training on Tuesday.

"There has been interest from some teams, but no offers, that has been diluted over time. Returns very committed to Elche and eager to start working," said Orta.

For the manager of Elche, Sanchez "has to be one of the reference leaders both in the locker room as the field and have greatly diminished options to leave. Neither the player nor his representative have told us they want to leave, although both of them as we moved we have interest from other clubs.'ve talked to him and so I have clear his commitment, "he added.

However, Orta recognized that the sports commission Elche has moved into the market to "have a spare" in the event that the Colombian midfielder leave.

With regard to the situation of the template with the four porters, Prsemyslaw Tyton, Manu Herrera, Toño Rodriguez and Diego Rivas, Orta said that "having four goalkeepers is fashionable and big club", although they are looking out for the last two.

thats a week old.

Why are people asking Daz for his source yet no one asks Trent.

Track record.
Yes Trent has got some stuff right in the past but he has also got some wrong. Now I'm not disputing that he doesn't get some info' and we're grateful for that he provides it here. However, everyone has to start somewhere and it's double standards asking one person their source and not others. Edited by mikeyp102

Track record.
Yes Trent has got some stuff right in the past but he has also got some wrong. Now I'm not disputing that he doesn't get some info' and we're grateful for that he provides it here. However, everyone has to start somewhere and it's double standards asking one person their source and not others.

No it's not.  It's completely normal to doubt someone who has never got any itk in the past.  Trent has shared plenty of spot on info in the past so no need doubt him.  Your just nit picking. 

Hmm not much but he has only been "releasing" stuff lately as far as I know(?)

I can't remember, I know some things have not gone as planned but that happens, it's never been a total wind up or something completely out there like "holtby is signing tomorrow".

Please feel free to correct this if you know

Track record.
Yes Trent has got some stuff right in the past but he has also got some wrong. Now I'm not disputing that he doesn't get some info' and we're grateful for that he provides it here. However, everyone has to start somewhere and it's double standards asking one person their source and not others.

Not when their ITK consists of a cryptic message about bad news coming out "shortly" and when no news arrives their claim becomes that the ever unreliable journos have been informed of the deal being put on hold until after the Stoke game because Lambert is too busy to hold his balls and say cough.

Track record.

No it's not.  It's completely normal to doubt someone who has never got any itk in the past.  Trent has shared plenty of spot on info in the past so no need doubt him.  Your just nit picking. 

This exactly. Apart from *you're ;)

• Like 1

Everything was agreed but apparently this guy's got about 10 representatives with him who have changed the goalposts. Couple of journos were told not long ago that everything's on hold.

15 representatives .... Just saying like

Â