Match thread

ben1505

What in the world is this formation supposed to be?

4-1-2-2-1

137792567717.gif

Stevens has a boot on him.

Who is this Stevens fellow? Why haven't we been playing him?

McLeish bought him in the January from Shamrock Rovers and although he played two big games a while ago, he's been loaned out because he was "A bit tubby"

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 1

See I know it's pre-season and all that but Hutton was once again getting in people's way in the six yard box, yes once he was there and handball-helped us to stay up, but, he is pants.

The manager doesn't tell him to do it I don't think as it's been two different managers now, it's nothing to do with tactics, he is just a terrible player.

Nice ball from Bent, bit of a lucky finish.  Grealish has been our best player in that half and I was impressed with Givens kicking, he didn't once hit a long punt and was constantly trying to play it on the floor.  Just hope Brad can improve his passing and composure in them type of situations.  Herd looks crap but I guess it will take him sometime to get back upto speed.

I can tell you the temperature and humidity is probably dictating the pace we are playing at. I live is Austin, TX and it's 9pm and still 91 degrees with 55% humidity. I play every weekend for a couple of hours and coming from the UK it's difficult to get use to the conditions. These two games will certainly help them with their fitness as they head bad home.

I agree Stevens and Grealish have been the pick of them team so far.

Â