Match thread

ben1505

Guzan and Lichaj came the same season I think 07/08 time

Ah yeah they came together didn't they. No innuendo.

Robbie keane from L.A. galaxy. ?

Vital he was for us too but I meant the last player we actually bought rather than loaned. We had some fast forward on trial under Houllier too but he never made the grade.

^^ Omar Cummings Still no innuendo

And it wasn't that he didn't make the grade, apparently he impressed but work permit issues prevented the move happening...

Edited by 8pints

The commentator knows more about Villa than all Sky, BBC and ITV representatives put together. Done their job and researched the teams they're watching, makes a change.

Well so far they've said Gardner scored two goals in the Mansfield game and that Chris Herd is 28, so I don't know about them doing their research ;)

They sound happy to talk about us though so we can't complain too much.

• Like 1

The commentator knows more about Villa than all Sky, BBC and ITV representatives put together. Done their job and researched the teams they're watching, makes a change.

Well so far they've said Gardner scored two goals in the Mansfield game and that Chris Herd is 28, so I don't know about them doing their research ;)

They sound happy to talk about us though so we can't complain too much.

True, but compare that to Chris Waddle talking about Brad de Guzman being a poor pelanty saver.

Â