AVTV

andykeenan

If it's anything like their coverage last pre season, we may get to hear the last 10 mins coverage of the match (without the pictures).

It was hilarious (and frustrating) trying to watch our friendlies last season with Captain Jack spending 90 minutes apologising

Still, regardless of the technical errors, the one camera (probably handheld) footage and 90 minutes of Capt Jack's unintelligable waffle - I'm excited by the coming pre-season and watching the games on AVTV!

Would have been watching on AVTV but the promo code for season ticket holders isnt issued until the season tickets are , poor show if you ask me

Last pre season if you had purchased your season ticket you could email them and they would give you the code early. Would imagine the same this yr.
  • Like 1

Would have been watching on AVTV but the promo code for season ticket holders isnt issued until the season tickets are , poor show if you ask me

Last pre season if you had purchased your season ticket you could email them and they would give you the code early. Would imagine the same this yr.

will give that a try thanks

How much is avtv nowadays? Are all the preseason on again this year?

For some reason Groningen isn't, and the OS has made no mention of the American matches being shown, but all other domestic ones will be - including Mansfield tonight.

I've paid £4.99 just to have it for the month and watch the friendlies they show.

• Like 1

Â