Africa

Arabia

India

South America

Madagascar

Zealandia

Kerguelen

Antarctica

If you're going to argue that North and South America are the same continent, though, you're basically locked into arguing that Europe, Asia, and Africa are the same continent.

• Like 2

The decision making of some of the African players is absolutely unbelivable.

They are the best athletes in the world, but as Xela said, put them all in one team and they just fall apart.. It's really strange.

Individually, they are all good players in their respective teams.   It's quite baffling.

The only team they haven't done is smashed a ball which was the opponents free kick :lol:

For such a small country (smaller than Scotland for example), Croatia produces a high amount of top quality players. 

• Like 1

The African countries have brought nothing to this world cup so far.

There has been no progression with them in the last 20-24 years. Cameroon in 90 were great and Nigeria were decent in 94. Since then there has only really been Ghana in 2010 that put up a decent go of things. They have the ability to produce players, just not work as a team

Senegal in 2002 got to the quarters.

id have thought it was the other way round tbh

i think brazil would be splitting hairs between holland and chile, whereas if group B kicked off after then chile and holland may just ease off to avoid brazil

Holland need to win or draw to avoid Brazil... assuming Brazil win. Don't think they'll go easy on Chile.

id have thought it was the other way round tbh

i think brazil would be splitting hairs between holland and chile, whereas if group B kicked off after then chile and holland may just ease off to avoid brazil

Holland need to win or draw to avoid Brazil... assuming Brazil win. Don't think they'll go easy on Chile.

Not sure Chile will let them. If there's a team in the tournament who can match Holland for pace and who will give as good as they get in hard tackles, it's Chile. I can see Nigel DeJong get very frustrated today.

Mexico v Croatia could be pretty tasty, both very good teams.

Yep, for me, this is the pick of the lot. 

I will be watching that match. I really don't care to watch Brasil today.