Group A: BRZ CRO MEX CMR

limpid

Mandzukic is back for Croatia tonight, should give Croatia a big boost. I hope Cameroon don't play for the draw..

Why would Cameron play for a draw? They are on the brink of elimination. It's pretty much a win or they are out. They need to come out swinging and fast. Hit Croatia on the counter and try to snag a few goals because Croatia will probably score now that they have their main striker back.

Assou-ekotto has said he chose to play for Cameroon and not France as black players take the blame when France lose.

He's hoping... he wouldn't have got a game with Evra and Abidal there!

Ha true!

France also had Clichy and Silvestre who have played left back over the last few years. Assou-ekotto should just come out and tell the truth that he chose Cameroon as it was the only chance he had of playing international football

Mandzukic is back for Croatia tonight, should give Croatia a big boost. I hope Cameroon don't play for the draw..

Why would Cameron play for a draw? They are on the brink of elimination. It's pretty much a win or they are out. They need to come out swinging and fast. Hit Croatia on the counter and try to snag a few goals because Croatia will probably score now that they have their main striker back.

Going by what we saw against Mexico, they didn't seem to want to attack... 

But I agree, they should be more attacking this game.