Froch v Groves The Rematch

andykeenan

Hopefully Chisora will put Fury away in July, that would be brilliant.

I'd like to see another big, big named heavyweight bout but that division feels a little empty currently.

No it wouldn't. Chisora is a scumbag and he's **** useless anyway

• Like 1

Entertaining and very even fight until the knock out. 

Froch showed a lot of good ring generalship but it was Groves who was clearly landing the better and cleaner shots. 

That right hand from Froch was incredible. I'd like to see Froch fight Cesar Chavez Jr or Golovkin next. 

• Like 1

it was a good fight, I think froch by the time of the knock out was ahead on points anyway. groves caught froch with a right sweet punch, but froch took it well and carried on as if he had not been hit. was impressed by froch.

Let's hope he turns up this time. Their last fight was a very easy night for Fury.

Froch would, I'm not do sure about Ward. I think Chavez Jr in Vegas, then retire. He probably doesn't care about having to vacate a title at this point of his career.

Just a reminder of Froch's fights since 2008:

Jean Pascal (W)

Jermain Taylor (W - KO)

Andre Dirrell (W)

Mikkel Kessler (L)

Artur Abraham (W)

Glen Johnson (W)

Andre Ward (L)

Lucian Bute (W - KO)

Yusuf Mack (W) 

Mikkel Kessler (W)

George Groves (W - KO)

George Groves (W - KO)

It's a shame Yusuf Mack is in there because him aside that is a who's who of the super middleweight division. I don't think anybody in the history of the sport has had such a gruelling run of fights. 

Agree with that it an  impressive list there although don't see the big deal about beating the Liverpool fullback.

Edited by Brumstopdogs

Â