Froch v Groves The Rematch

andykeenan

I'm not sure about Froch facing Golovkin.

Would absolutely love to see it, but that guy is a machine. Froch has near on the toughest chin in the game and he'll need it against him.

He'd certainly be concerned about Froch's abilities as well, be a great fight.

Don't know if moving down, or staying the at super-middleweight for fight would benefit Froch really.

That bit with them punches was good though wasn't it?

Then that bloke got him right on the nose but did he go down? no he did not!

I think that Groves lost because he looked sad at the end and Froch looked on with glee.

Both men deserve a packet of jaffa cakes after that hum-dinger and that's what I think about that one I suppose!

Nice fighting - it reminded me of when I was a boy and fighted all the other people.

high 5 to Froch.

Never lived up to the heights of the first encounter.

I had groves up by 2 rounds before the KO.

It has to be an easy final payday for Froch against chavez. Easy fight for him, big money, gets his big fight in vegas. Only fight that makes sense. Ward couldn't sell out a back garden, Golovkin is too high risk for low reward, and cant see why froch would want to fight degale.

Surprisingly groves has signed with a german promoter. Once abraham has knocked out that scouse clearing in the woods paul smith, than id imagine groves will fight arthur abraham for the world title which he should win.

Froch will go for a big Vegas pay day, Chavez or a rematch with Ward.

No way will Froch or Hearn want a fight with Ward. Thats why Hearn is making a big noise about Ward not being a big draw for fans to sell out a venue, but what he does know is his boxer was well and truly schooled by Ward in their previous encounter, also to add Ward broke his hand during the fight too. Chavez Jr will be most likely in LV.

No way will Froch or Hearn want a fight with Ward. Thats why Hearn is making a big noise about Ward not being a big draw for fans to sell out a venue, but what he does know is his boxer was well and truly schooled by Ward in their previous encounter, also to add Ward broke his hand during the fight too. Chavez Jr will be most likely in LV.

Ward would beat froch 99 times out of 100.

• Like 1

Ward is an incredible boxer and he is a class above the rest.

It's the fight Froch wants, he will fight him again to try and avenge his loss. I dont think he can beat Ward unless he can get him in the UK but I very much doubt that as Ward is way too slick 

It's the fight Froch wants, he will fight him again to try and avenge his loss. I dont think he can beat Ward unless he can get him in the UK but I very much doubt that as Ward is way too slick

I don't think Froch wants it.

Its good too see so much intrest in the fight. Other than myself, dr pangloss, leemond and the rev I dont see mamy people post on the boxing thread...are most of you casuals for the big fights or are you all big boxing fans??

Its a shame boxing isnt mainstream like it used to be. For me nothing compares to the excitement of a big fight.

Edited by donnie

I like boxing, but I don't know much about it and I don't watch it because I haven't gotten sky sports. 

I watched it around my brothers house when we had a party for my niece, there were about 25 of us in his living room towards the end, started out as about 6 of us :lol:

I know the basics, such as south paws etc, in and out fighting, weight categories etc, but the scoring seems confusing to me and at times just pure out bent!

Hearn would love nothing more than for Froch to fight DeGale next

They both belong to him

Froch loses to DeGale would be the ideal scenario for him it's just a passing of the guard his stock will rise he will reap the benefits considering Froch's career is coming to and end due to his age he will want to cash in 

Froch won't make more than or even the same amount in a Vegas fight than he did against Groves, his purse will not be £8m and if it's against Chavez then it will be Chavez who will have the bigger purse as he will be the guy selling out the MGM (if that's the venue).

Â