Artur Abraham (W)

Glen Johnson (W)

Andre Ward (L)

Lucian Bute (W - KO)

Yusuf Mack (W) 

Mikkel Kessler (W)

George Groves (W - KO)

George Groves (W - KO)

It's a shame Yusuf Mack is in there because him aside that is a who's who of the super middleweight division. I don't think anybody in the history of the sport has had such a gruelling run of fights. 

Edited by The_Rev
  • Like 4

I thought Froch controlled the fight all the way through and that the eigth round was probably Groves best round until he was knocked into next week of course.

Fair play to Froch. I predicted he would win inside 8 earlier but as said that was more my heart ruling my head as I worried given how he performed in the first fight that he may not have much left in the tank. On that showing he has another couple of fights left in him.

He lost against Ward, no?

Yeah, typo on my part.  He was outclassed by Ward, probably the only time he has really been badly beaten.  The Kessler loss was about as close as the Dirrell win imo. 

well froch gave a world class performance, he made groves look very average. did anyone else see that right hook coming, because it was obvious from the off that groves was leaving himself open to it. I did not get why froch wernt seeing it but he obviously was. bang, goodnight.

Â