Nedum Onouha

AVFCRAMTIN

Queens Park Rangers defender Nedum Onuoha is attracting interest from Aston Villa, The 27-year-old has two years left on his current deal and Villa are looking to provide cover for Ron Vlaar and Ciaran Clark as Jores Okore returns from injury.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/2014/05/09/transfer-rumours-may-9-4/

Found the link on the side of AVFC website!

We have scoured the back pages and the internet to bring you the latest transfer gossip.

We are not saying they are true – just that they're out there.

Villa

Queens Park Rangers defender Nedum Onuoha is attracting interest from Aston Villa, The 27-year-old has two years left on his current deal and Villa are looking to provide cover for Ron Vlaar and Ciaran Clark as Jores Okore returns from injury.

Villa have been linked with former Chelsea winger Florent Malouda. The 33-year-old played for Chelsea between 2007 and 2012 and now plays at Turkish side Trabzonspor.

Toronto FC have completed the signing of former Villa striker Luke Moore. Toronto are managed by ex-Premier League defender Ryan Nelsen and recently added Jermain Defoe and Brazil goalkeeper Julio Cesar to the ranks.

!

Was a decent prospect 7 years ago but not now.

On about £50k and hasn't pushed on at all. Clueless at CB, pace gets him out of trouble at RB.

I wouldn't want him anywhere near our squad.

Yep agree.

I was impressed with Wisdom from Derby last night in the play offs, although that was the only time I've seen him. Looked better than baker, clark all day long.

I think he's a good player, would take him, I remember his debut for man city was at villa park, he was outstanding, best player on the pitch

Maybe we should get Luke Moore back then too.

No thanks on Nedum!!

What's Ethan up to these days I wonder?

I think he's a good player, would take him, I remember his debut for man city was at villa park, he was outstanding, best player on the pitch

Maybe we should get Luke Moore back then too.

No thanks on Nedum!!

What's Ethan up to these days I wonder?

Playing part time and sitting in a taxi office, outstanding on his debut though so sign him up.

Â