Glastonbury 2014

Xann

Yeah Ed Sheeran does absolutely nothing for me but there is a ridiculous number of people of my Facebook creaming themselves over him, seems to pull over a lot of my friends and family who aren't in to this type of music at all

He's got a great voice to be fair to him, but if I don't see the appeal in his music I'm shocked at the apparent appeal in him

And I might be imagining this (and my sky+ is playing up so I can't rewind) did he just do the magic guitar thing? I assumed it was him playing the main guitar but he just put it down

Watching Brian Jonestown Massacre on iPlayer. So, so slick.

Saw them support Black Rebel Motorcycle Club a few years ago (actually probably about 10 thinking about it), they were decent. Have you seen the film about them, Dig? They come across as an absolute bunch of loons.  

Yeah Ed Sheeran does absolutely nothing for me but there is a ridiculous number of people of my Facebook creaming themselves over him, seems to pull over a lot of my friends and family who aren't in to this type of music at all

He's got a great voice to be fair to him, but if I don't see the appeal in his music I'm shocked at the apparent appeal in him

And I might be imagining this (and my sky+ is playing up so I can't rewind) did he just do the magic guitar thing? I assumed it was him playing the main guitar but he just put it down

Was he using a sampler or whatever they're called? He kept going near them pedals. Not my cup of tea but I thought that was a decent performance. 

Watching Brian Jonestown Massacre on iPlayer. So, so slick.

Saw them support Black Rebel Motorcycle Club a few years ago (actually probably about 10 thinking about it), they were decent. Have you seen the film about them, Dig? They come across as an absolute bunch of loons.  

I haven't yet but I've been meaning to do so for ages. Just ordered it off Amazon now! 

• Like 1

I've just been on youtube his studio joints are so bland don't know how people are into this sound.

People like bland. How many centuries has mashed potato been around?

• Like 1

I see the 'strike through' font doesn't work on the mobile app. Looks as if I liked all those bands that I'd 'crossed out'.

http://youtu.be/HSABVbAHZvA

Would see at Glastonbury

I've just been on youtube his studio joints are so bland don't know how people are into this sound.

Since 1771 invented by the French, I could never try mashed potatos people like bland but this is something else.

• Like 1

Since 1771 invented by the French, I could never try mashed potatos people like bland but this is something else.

Hmm, Wikipedia would suggest 1747 was the earliest recorded date of mashed potato in a cookery book. An English cookery book. Fascinating stuff. :detect:

• Like 1

I suppose we all mash it up when we put it in our mouths or does 'mashed potato' have an extra ingredient? By the way gravy on mashed potato is one of the worst ever sights.

I suppose we all mash it up when we put it in our mouths or does 'mashed potato' have an extra ingredient? By the way gravy on mashed potato is one of the worst ever sights.

True, but it makes it edible. Gravy or Brown Sauce.

Â