Glastonbury 2014

Xann

I suppose we all mash it up when we put it in our mouths or does 'mashed potato' have an extra ingredient? By the way gravy on mashed potato is one of the worst ever sights.

True, but it makes it edible. Gravy or Brown Sauce.

Mashed potato and brown sauce?

dry-heave-o.gif

• Like 1

I've just been on youtube his studio joints are so bland don't know how people are into this sound.

People like bland. How many centuries has mashed potato been around?

If your mashed potato is bland then you're doing it wrong.

• Like 2

discussing mash potatoes,this is what ed sheeran does to you...

plenty of butter, bit of pepper, then I'll flavour it, i'll usually put some mustard or horseradish in there, or if its for a sunday roast (in addition to roast potatoes obviously) then i'll do some parsnips and mash them up in there too, the missus will boil the potatoes with cloves of garlic, it doesnt half transfer through

Kasabian have always seemed chavvy.

Chavvy people with a chavvy sound.

A lot of my mates have seen them live though and assure me they're loads better in front of you rather than listening to a CD or on TV.

Kasabian really do nothing for me at all. I find them excruciatingly dull. They just sound like they're ripping off Exterminator by Primal Scream, when ever I've heard them in the past.

• Like 3

What happened to that band fronted by someone called Johnny Burrell or something they used to be really popular. I think they were friends with kasabian and Kaizer Chiefs.

What happened to that band fronted by someone called Johnny Burrell or something they used to be really popular. I think they were friends with kasabian and Kaizer Chiefs.

razorlight

great 1st album, awful pretentious up their own arse 2nd album, sure they headlined somewhere like reading and the crowd dropped down to about 15k (from around 70k for most headliners i think) and they just disappeared 

not sure about who he was friends with but he was in the early libertines for a bit

i think its just the atmosphere, the lights, the show, the spectacle of it all gets better after dark

im sure coldplay were absolutely amazing a couple of years back when they headlined and it was because they put a proper show on

Not that I ever liked Razorlight just remember them being really popular. Maybe when it's darker your brain's functions can focus on your ears being as though your eyes can't see.

Edited by useless

Â