Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Someone sitting behind us at the Hull game actually said Wiseman...

And the other retard couldn't decide if he wanted Lambert out or Lambert in

• Like 1

Someone sitting behind us at the Hull game actually said Wiseman...

And the other retard couldn't decide if he wanted Lambert out or Lambert in

I've often wanted to shake him all about.

• Like 1

If Gabby was playing i reckon we could have scored in this game. 

Gabby's pace would be a great asset in this match so I'd give Tonev 15 mins or so to really stretch their defence if it's 0-0 at that point

Will City take the foot off in the final 10 mins to make sure they don't go and lose and throw away the title?

I feel they'll come out and get 2 before 70 mins. We can't keep defending like that for the whole game. 

It's a shame we're missing gabby. Bad and all as he's been this season, this game was made for his pace. 

Who's on the bench? Anyone with a bit of speed? Doesn't matter if they're a forward or not, if it's 0-0 with 15 minutes left you'd really want to be sticking the fastest guy on the bench up front to chase the up and unders

Tonev.

The problem there is he'll spring the defence and shoot from 45 yards with nobody between him and the keeper

How fast is Jack?

Could do with some pace on the counter. City look really open when they all gather round our box. Reckon they're gunna score eventually, only a matter of time. Toure is so good it scares me, City don't have a lot of space and they're still working chances out of it.

so far so good. Fantastic to watch a game without nerves.

I actually fancy us to nick a goal in the second half, just not sure I can stand all the Liverpool fans if they win the title.

I think I could tolerate them more if they were thanking us for helping them. I don't want them to win but I also don't want us to lose so I guess the best case scenario is having the gratitude of some of the Liverpool fans at the end of the season.

All of you who want Tonev on must have really started to dislike the Man City ballboys.

We could do with them losing a few quid on balls.