• Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

We are in free fall.

Today I thought we opened pretty brightly - but really although it isn't pretty I think we should shut up shop early on - we were the better side @ 0-0 1-0 - but then the confidence just sapped...

. The atmosphere was poisonous & one chap said it was the worst he has known since 03/03/03.

what happened on 03/03/03?

We lost to the filth & had 2 sent off. Dion nutted Savage

. The atmosphere was poisonous & one chap said it was the worst he has known since 03/03/03.

You are wrong, but hey-ho. Edited by andyh

You are wrong, but hey-ho.

Wrong how?

Spineless, pathetic, clueless, embarrassing and shambolic are just some of the words that described yesterday's defeat. Lambert without a doubt has now lost the fans and it now also looks like the patience of the fans has been lost with some of the players.

Sorry but who voted for Holt. He was a joke when he came on. In fact the subs didn't really work out at all today.

Few things have angered me recently as much as Holt standing on the touchline waiting to come on laughing and joking with Monk, a minute after we'd conceded the third.

Lambert's man, and he clearly just didn't give a ****.

Just another reason why that piece of shit should never wear a villa shirt again.

Steady on mate.

WhoTF keeps voting Holt as MOM whenever he plays ?

I assume its someones idea of a joke?

Lambert was right to take Bacuna off for whatever reason not-fit/lazy (probably the former) and to do it in good time.

No probs with Robinson coming on, made sense to change the dynamics and he has promise. [Of course if we still have Lambert next season he will be loaned out to a championsip side [assuming we are not one already] same as alby , caruthers etc]

Holt? OK at least he was not put up the top where he would have been useless trying to keep up with marc/gabby/robinson but KEA was putting 110%, not very proficiently and he looks awkward to watch but he was not bad and again, putting in the yards, hes as likely to score as anyone at the moment.... (what happened to Delph ? :()

Holt, glad he had time to play for us since he was having such great crack on the touchline... seriously he is old enough to know better, one assumes he is past caring he must know this is his last season in the top flight... so why play him ? seriously why ? Lambert one assumes is no longer getting bullied into playing him so WTF?

Put on Tonev, OK cant shoot straight but at least puts 100% in every time, even sylla .. yeah ok maybe not.

Davkaus is right in theory, unfortunately we may need him if by some miracle we ever go a couple of goals up somewhere and need someone strong to bully them, he does have that ability.

We used to be fairly solid whenever Vlaar was at the back earlier in the season, his influence has now gone and since the Chelsea game even he has been pants. Never seen a side with so many players off form. Guzan doesnt even look the same anymore, they're all buckling under the pressure. Lambert looks like a dead man walking totally out of his depth.

If this takeover happens, and we have a few quid to chuck at players, laudrup would be a decent shout as manager

Does Birmingham residing in the bottom 3 cheer anybody up?

No it infuriated me today, 80 something minutes gone, 3-1 down and the young lads are dancing behind me, concourse after the game bunch of blokes jumping up and down because blues are in the bottom 3

**** BLUES

Jesus Christ.

Does Birmingham residing in the bottom 3 cheer anybody up?

No it infuriated me today, 80 something minutes gone, 3-1 down and the young lads are dancing behind me, concourse after the game bunch of blokes jumping up and down because blues are in the bottom 3

**** BLUES

Jesus Christ.
what a joke, how cringe is that. Does my head in at games every other chant is about them.

Wrong how?

Sorry mate, my bad.

I was thinking of the enkleman game,.

Reminder to self....don't try posting when pissed on rum!

It seems like he's too scared to drop players, even when they're obviously playing like tripe! Baker has been a liability for weeks and still he gets picked at the back, why not give Clark a go? Let's face it, he couldn't do any worse.

One player I'm sick of truly is Andi! He had a decent season last year, got a pay rise and a new contract and seems to think that "he's made it" and doesn't need to put the effort in anymore, drop him for Tonev.

Anyways, getting back on point....when Jonjo Shelvey scores a 60 yarder against you, you know it's all down hill from there and I wasn't surprised when it got even worse for us.

Ratings:

Entire Team - SHIT

Lambert - SHITTER

Fans - Outstanding travelling support who deserve better for their efforts!

The fans were noticeably quiet/subdued yesterday (understandably). I haven't been to an away game where there fans were so frustrated, I am struggling to see a way back for

Lambert now.

Baker is not good enough at the moment. He has made mistakes consistently this season, 2 of which were punished yesterday.

3rd goal what the hell ? Defending anyone?

Gabby and Andi don't want to play badly surely, they need some management around self awareness at the very least. Making the fans look like mugs, at least show the work from last year Andi, Gabby ...., don't know what to say.

Rant over..... Maybe..... I'm panicking about Hull next week and VP has to get on the support Bandwagon, if we don't we may as well volunteer to go down

What a load of bolloks ( Again ) Other teams must really look forward to comming to VP ( they can get on the piss on friday night ) and still go home with 3 points.

We looked like a team of headless chooks, running around all over the place with no plan or system at all. 

We need to shut up shop for the next 3 games and hope other teams do us a favour.We also need Lambert to go ASAP ( let the organ grinder go and let the monkey take over ) he cant be any worse.

Wrong how?
Sorry mate, my bad.

I was thinking of the enkleman game,.

Reminder to self....don't try posting when pissed on rum!

I thought you meant wrong as in the atmosphere wasn't that bad, and IMO you'd be right

4 years of shit seems to have battered us down, so much apathy, so many people who simply went for a drink, it was negative but I wouldn't say it was hostile

Â