Weekends football 26/27 April

andykeenan

A Sunderland win isn't the worst case scenario with what the other 3 are looking at. Our goal differences is another point effectively (as long as we dont get smashed at City).

As things stand and if we don't pick up another point:

Fulham have to win both games to go above us

Cardiff have to win both games to go above us

Norwich have to win one and draw one to go above us.

Sunderland have to win one and draw one to go above us.

With how things have gone this season and the unpredictability you never know but it seems unlikely. Shane Long actually might have saved us.

• Like 2

A Sunderland win isn't the worst case scenario with what the other 3 are looking at. Our goal differences is another point effectively (as long as we dont get smashed at City).

With how things have gone this season and the unpredictability you never know but it seems unlikely. Shane Long actually might have saved us.

Ultimately it is in our own hands.. beat Hull and we're fine. Massive massive game next week and they way we are playing, I don't think we'll win. 

However, i still think we'll survive.. just

Ultimately it is in our own hands.. beat Hull and we're fine. Massive massive game next week and they way we are playing, I don't think we'll win. 

However, i still think we'll survive.. just

I think if we draw 1 of the remaining 3 we will be fine. But we won't beat Hull, what makes people think we will I don't know. Bruce will come and sit with 2 banks of 4 and use Longs pace against Baker on the counter. We simply can't play through teams.

Â