$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

There were some interesting quotes from Lambert on the Birmingham Mail website this mornig. When asked if he expected to see Lerner at more games next season he said something like we'll have to see what happens in the coming weeks, months.

• Like 1

Why

Why? I have heard something is afoot. I guess we will have to wait and see Paul.

Noooo!! No! No! No! This is banned, you cannot come on and say stuff like that and then not say what you have heard! Share it with the rest of your fellow Villa fans!

• Like 1

Why

Why? I have heard something is afoot. I guess we will have to wait and see Paul.

Noooo!! No! No! No! This is banned, you cannot come on and say stuff like that and then not say what you have heard! Share it with the rest of your fellow Villa fans!

Don't fall for it mate. This is the reaction people who 'claim' to have information are looking for. Probably just getting the info from TBAR about this Arison bloke. If it happens in a couple of weeks, they think they are some fantastic ITK, if it doesn't happen, they say it's taking longer than expected or whatever. Nobody knows anything. The only person who had genuine info was 'HairyHands'. I seem to remember another member stating last year that Lambert was going to be backed well in the transfer market 'and then some...'. What a load of rubbish that was too, yet these people continue to say it was 'Paul's' decision to do things, as if they know them. All a bit embarrassing.

Edited by sidcowans21

Believe what you want to believe, I am the same when it comes to the fruition of rumours. However, I have been informed something significant is afoot regarding a sale. Fingers and toes crossed.

• Like 1

With all due respect GENTLEMAN... if your "source" is the same person who has told you things in the past, and I imagine it would be, then I think we can file this one under complete bullshit. 

Fair enough, we will have to wait and see. I am only throwing out what I have heard. 

With all due respect GENTLEMAN... if your "source" is the same person who has told you things in the past, and I imagine it would be, then I think we can file this one under complete bullshit. 

Fair enough, we will have to wait and see. I am only throwing out what I have heard. 

Sorry I should have put a :P in there too...

So what you've heard is something's afoot? :P