$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

The only 100% proven "ITK" - who is the father of a player - has said he does not expect anything to change over the summer.. Therefore I am preparing myself for that.

I thought he was his Brother

And the players and staff are in the same position as we are and can just speculate to events behind the scenes.

Kevan is very good when it comes to news on Jack or the team.  Not sure if he will be privy to info on the takeover.  I would think the players have been told business as usual for now.  Well I am hoping anyways. 

The only 100% proven "ITK" - who is the father of a player - has said he does not expect anything to change over the summer.. Therefore I am preparing myself for that.

He is. Plus he has said before he gets very little info', even less when Jack isn't with the first team (believe he is going to Hong Kong). Kevin is reliable in info' regarding Jack, he just might not be the best in this situation.

Guys stop it its pathetic. Lamberts staying and there's no buyer. How do people read these comments and then go 100% the other way and believe we will be taken over tomorrow??

It's not the X files, what you're reading is fact can't you accept that?

• Like 1

Guys stop it its pathetic. Lamberts staying and there's no buyer. How do people read these comments and then go 100% the other way and believe we will be taken over tomorrow??

It's not the X files, what you're reading is fact can't you accept that?

I'd love to know where this "fact" is from.

All we know is the club is up for sale, if you don't like the speculation, then stay out of the thread clearly named "£200 Million US Takeover".

• Like 3

Jesus... So did I.

Good thing you found the truth at last! :mrgreen:

Jesus... So did I.

Feeling old Kev?

Jesus... So did I.

No Luke I am your father!!

Rob Rich?

Who are his backers? Mike Money and Will Wealthy!?

You can't make this stuff up!

Dave Dosh, Barry Bundles, Chris Cash, Simon Shillings, Mo Money, Ben Benjamins, Gary Green, Larry Loaded....

• Like 1