$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Ellison deal is now truly fading away tonight. Lerner has not given him a answer back that he promised he would. Well Lerner you said this club was up for grabs and now your playing silly games yet again . Randy be man and just accept you will not get what you want in money just leave the rest and sell up now.

If Ellison really wants us then surely he'd go the extra mile with his dosh. Hopefully they come to some sort of compromise. If not we'll just have to wait for another buyer.

Ellison deal is now truly fading away tonight. Lerner has not given him a answer back that he promised he would. Well Lerner you said this club was up for grabs and now your playing silly games yet again . Randy be man and just accept you will not get what you want in money just leave the rest and sell up now.

Thanks Pal, I look forward to the day when you can prove all the neigh sayers wrong.

#TeamMendi

Why would Lerner not answer his phone if he wants to go!

or does not want to go, but pretend to go before not going and triumphly returning like Shummite-tite-tee he is?

Maybe Lerner was on the toilet and didn't take his phone with him? HOW DARE HE DO THIS TOO US...

This thread once again delivering hope and despair in equal measures. Red Bull would surely incorporate their own logos etc. Villa fans wouldn't have any of it and rightly so.

I'm no doubt in the minority but it wouldn't bother me that much if they changed the crest and colours *if* that came with success.

2jg48k7.jpg

• Like 4

This thread once again delivering hope and despair in equal measures. Red Bull would surely incorporate their own logos etc. Villa fans wouldn't have any of it and rightly so.

I'm no doubt in the minority but it wouldn't bother me that much if they changed the crest and colours *if* that came with success.

Even if we started winning everything, it would be a Red Bull success and not a Villa one. It would be a bit Wimbledon/MK Dons.

Not really as MK Dons just took Wimbledon's place in the league but basically presented themselves as a new club. In fact, they even handed over the trophies won by the original Wimbledon to AFC Wimbledon.

Even if we started winning everything, it would be a Red Bull success and not a Villa one. It would be a bit Wimbledon/MK Dons.

Not really as MK Dons just took Wimbledon's place in the league but basically presented themselves as a new club. In fact, they even handed over the trophies won by the original Wimbledon to AFC Wimbledon.

I stand educated. Didn't know they'd handed over trophies.

Admin guy saying on TBAR that Lambert has gone.

Sacked or Resigned? do you know?

He's saying that he doesn't know, but he has said that he has had it confirmed by two sources.

Edited by useless

Folski, I'm not sure. But it does add up. We don't know that any of those mentioned are actually interested, but the Harris group is a sports club/franchise ownership group, there's apparently a Jewish connection with Harris being Jewish like Randy (which would make it more likely that RL and Harris are close enough to have discussed a sale), and then there's the timing of the supposed announcement in line with the NYSE opening. (See the sleuthing about 4 or 5 pages back).

Of course there may not even be an announcement, and if there is it may be Red Bull, or a total surprise.

My money is on the Harris group, but it wouldn't be more than a fiver :)

Edited by CrackpotForeigner
  • Like 1

Admin guy saying on TBAR that Lambert has gone.

Sacked or Resigned? do you know?

He's saying he doesn't know but he that he has it confirmed that he's gone by two sources.

Was is his medium level source or his extra extra hot peri peri?

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 1