$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Suppose this one is fake too:

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/winning-goalscorer-aaron-ramsey-of-arsenal-lifts-the-trophy-news-photo/491773671

That is right folks, the official photographer for the FA is having a laugh with us and his job.

Doesn't look like its a villa tie… Blue and silver but deffo looks like Faulkner

Right fellas and girls... I've read the last couple of pages, in a nutshell someone give me a basic update please... pure speculation still I take it?

rumours of an announcement Monday & rumours its Red Bull......

don't hold your breath

thank you! I'll cautiously excited for Monday then... the announcement after the Spurs game wasn't what I'd hoped for straight away (thought we'd have been sold). See what the next one brings!

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7117764/joshua-harris-david-blitzer-jason-levien-smith-part-new-philadelphia-76ers-ownership-group

Interesting article.  Will Smith is part of the Joshua Harris consortium that bought the Philadelphia 76ers.  Would be strange having him as part owner.  Was more hoping for an Arab prince and not a fresh one.

Will Smith is there because he is a fan and is from Philly, celebrity face within the consortium. An equivalent for us would be Tom Hanks.

If he has still got the Villa tie on (looks like it) this is interesting!

The pictures clearly a fake, Faulkner is a short arse, he looks about 6'5" there... Also, I watched it again on tv and he's not anywhere in the background that I can see. Another spoof me thinks

doubt someone would be selling a spoof of paul faulkner on getty as an editorial image.

It is fake and it is a Villa tie and he wouldn't be wearing it there!

He's on more than one shot, plus it's an editorial image, not a creative one... Ie press photographer

I wouldn't have guessed Red Bull

But it ties in with the idea of sister teams, I wouldn't have guessed it either

Now that is true. I'm probably looking at it from the wrong angle.

Or just tired!

So rather than there being several new 'Villa' teams, just an abundance of new Red Bull teams across the globe. Logical to be fair.

I just can't see it being Red Bull. I can't seem to find why or how this rumour has been re-started either?

Yeah, american consortium who owns american sports team is much more believable than Red Bull.