$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Sorry what have i missed some guy whos just signed up for that TBAR forum has people hanging on his every word :D

It really is incredible that you can just sign up to a forum, start posting stuff and then have hundreds believe every word no questions asked.

Pretty much, people will believe what they want to believe. If you have some attractive lies to spout people will suspend their disbelief completely. See also: responses to Mendi's nonsense.
Definitely, if they were spouting all this bad news people would be calling bs i bet. Because its billionaires who are supposedly hiring an amazing manager its obviously true!
Well if your referring to me then look through my posts and you will see i never post anything BS to get attention. Plus i never read TBAR so im not going by their word. Also i did just go on to see what they said about redbull and it was first mentioned at 930. You will see i mentioned them 3hrs ago)
I've been dropping hints for months ;)

;) just out of curiosity, did you hear why this wasn't signed up when the season finished if it was supposedly sealed when Houls came out and had to deny?

I couldn't possibly speculate.

At a guess sometimes big business deals do not go as planned.

If he has still got the Villa tie on (looks like it) this is interesting!

The pictures clearly a fake, Faulkner is a short arse, he looks about 6'5" there... Also, I watched it again on tv and he's not anywhere in the background that I can see. Another spoof me thinks

doubt someone would be selling a spoof of paul faulkner on getty as an editorial image.

It is fake and it is a Villa tie and he wouldn't be wearing it there!

Sorry what have i missed some guy whos just signed up for that TBAR forum has people hanging on his every word :D

It really is incredible that you can just sign up to a forum, start posting stuff and then have hundreds believe every word no questions asked.

Pretty much, people will believe what they want to believe. If you have some attractive lies to spout people will suspend their disbelief completely. See also: responses to Mendi's nonsense.

Definitely, if they were spouting all this bad news people would be calling bs i bet. Because its billionaires who are supposedly hiring an amazing manager its obviously true!

Well if your referring to me then look through my posts and you will see i never post anything BS to get attention. Plus i never read TBAR so im not going by their word. Also i did just go on to see what they said about redbull and it was first mentioned at 930. You will see i mentioned them 3hrs ago)

I've been dropping hints for months ;)

And your location is Salzburg, home of...

Mozart

Be shocked but pleased if its Red Bull.....but this would mean the 2.30 announcement is incorrect - red bull wouldn't need to announce to the stock exchange.

stil think it will be someone we haven't considered

Right fellas and girls... I've read the last couple of pages, in a nutshell someone give me a basic update please... pure speculation still I take it?

rumours of an announcement Monday & rumours its Red Bull......

don't hold your breath

Works both ways, last night with the donut men was case in point.

• Like 1

Right fellas and girls... I've read the last couple of pages, in a nutshell someone give me a basic update please... pure speculation still I take it?

rumours of an announcement Monday & rumours its Red Bull......

don't hold your breath

Wait, where are the rumours of a Monday announcement

Lambert wants a new backroom staff and plans for next seasons. But on Monday or Tuesday you will hear few things.

Hi Mendi

Speaking of backroom staff can you tell us what happened with Culverhouse and Karsa?

The LMA are involved and both are on gardening leave. 

the LMA doesnt represent coaching staff

who said i know what happening, your quick to respond to my post.

PF being at the FA cup is not at all surprising if the deal is done. He's RL's Aston Villa CEO, so his work is done with us. No real reason to hang around in NY either, the sale is between RL and the Harris crew (or Red Bull, Ellison or Doughnut Dunkers or whoever).

Lambert wants a new backroom staff and plans for next seasons. But on Monday or Tuesday you will hear few things.

Hi Mendi

Speaking of backroom staff can you tell us what happened with Culverhouse and Karsa?

The LMA are involved and both are on gardening leave. 

the LMA doesnt represent coaching staff

who said i know what happening, your quick to respond to my post.

YOU said you know what's happening

PF being at the FA cup is not at all surprising if the deal is done. He's RL's Aston Villa CEO, so his work is done with us. No real reason to hang around in NY either, the sale is between RL and the Harris crew (or Red Bull, Ellison or Doughnut Dunkers or whoever).

Villa are irrelevant to him being at the final. He's on the FA committee - this would be part of those responsibilities and is utterly unconnected to the villa in the slightest

• Like 1

I wouldn't have guessed Red Bull

But it ties in with the idea of sister teams, I wouldn't have guessed it either

Now that is true. I'm probably looking at it from the wrong angle.

Or just tired!