$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

He's saying now there could be a big announcement... Could it be!?!  Goodness gracious me!

Is this Dave Armitage fella credible? I know he's a journalist but does he have connections to Villa?

I don't know to be honest seems like he writes sports books and the Daily Star so maybe not.

Guys - sorry to disappoint you - my relatives (on uncles side) are from that neck of the woods and unfortunately they are not worth £856 million - it's actually rupees and the going rate at the moment is about 98 rupees to the pound - so there you have it! We are fooked!!!

Only kidding !!!!!!
;)  :P  :D 

Guys - sorry to disappoint you - my relatives (on uncles side) are from that neck of the woods and unfortunately they are not worth £856 million - it's actually rupees and the going rate at the moment is about 98 rupees to the pound - so there you have it! We are fooked!!!

Only kidding !!!!!!

;):P:D

Not surprised they know them, not that many people in India.

• Like 2

I would die with happiness if we were taken over by a Bollywood Billionaire. Imagine the half time shows, and the food. There would be dancing!

bollywood-dance-o.gif

we would have more imaginative set pieces. 

if the defensive wall could do that...

• Like 1

why are the  other media people not  reporting it and only him .

I got told very late in night as to what the decision is , and its best if it stays with me, because last night was a nightmare with some posters who were breaking rules and not respecting people views.

Lambert looks sad in photo, guess that crap because he may have been tired and wanted to get home.

Edited by Mendi
  • Like 1

why are the  other media people not  reporting it and only him .

I got told very late in night as to what the decision is , and its best if it stays with me, because last night was a nightmare with some posters who were breaking rules and not respecting people views.

Lambert looks sad in photo, guess that crap because he may have been tired and wanted to get home.

Stop teasing people. Either tell people what you know, or don't post at all.

He's saying now there could be a big announcement... Could it be!?!  Goodness gracious me!

Is this Dave Armitage fella credible? I know he's a journalist but does he have connections to Villa?

I don't know to be honest seems like he writes sports books and the Daily Star so maybe not.

Still, a decent link. Much better than all the teenage twatter bullshit.