Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Yes it was predictable, but it's not like things haven't been signposted. You were supposed to know the Knights of the Vale were going to save the day. 

I throughly enjoyed the ride. 

• Like 1

Oh it was fun and well shot for sure .

When the bodies started piling on Jon I was climbing an imaginary wall, such is my claustrophobia and his moment of stupid bravery pulled at the heart strings well and truly. Episode 9 is always the most fun.

But Brumerican remembers.

5 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:
  Hide contents

Then they'd probably hold off and not attack. Ramsey would see the greater force and retreat causing a siege which Jon wouldn't want.

Sansa played it perfectly.

Jon didn't. He was an idiot. Rickon was always going to die.

Spoiler

Except Wun-Wun ended a seige in like 15 seconds.

We're running out of magnificent bastards in Game of Thrones...

Good episode. It's not a particularly deep one though. The battle basically develops around Jon being an idiot, Littlefinger is in spitting distance of being a deus ex machina, there's no tension in the Rickon moment, Ramsey's death is actually, for me anyway, a bit anticlimactic.. etc etc.

But we got some bloody good battle scenes. I really liked Tormund going near full on berserker at times.

• Like 4

Awesome episode. 

Loved the battle scenes. 

Ramsey deserved to win, great bit of acting as well his facial expressions were superb. His death was just though. 

Two criticisms, only minor..

1) Where has winter gone? Deep snow for Stannis, today virtually none.

2) How good is Jon's vision, No way he could see Ramsey holding a knife to Rickon. 

• Like 1

It was always obvious who would win, but it was still a fantastic episode. We also knew littlefinger's army would save the day. Think people are being too harsh on this episode. It was beautifully shot, and really did a great job showing the gruesome nature of battles back then and how they were fought. 

• Like 3

I thought it was a great episode. Littlefinger coming to save the day was always going to happen. But I honestly thought Jon would die (again) under the bodies. Great tension. The sequence where he's in the middle of the fight and chaos is erupting around him was amazingly shot.

• Like 2

The best part was when Bolton offered to pardon the treasonous Lords if they gave up  and then the camera shoots straight to Lyanna Mormont on horseback . That face was priceless. 

• Like 3

Â