Leicester City

Villan4Life

9 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Most of them must be leaving in next few weeks.

That bench is stronger than what they're putting out. Vardy and Winks past it and Vestegaard is incredible selection considering he's played seemingly two games for them in last two seasons.

Winks is 27

26 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Justin, Iheanacho, Souttar, Daka, Praet and Castagne all on the bench for Leicester.

blimey.

They are winning the league comfortably 

Looking at that team it lookks better than sheff utd and luton.

Its crazy you have some teams in championship better than pl

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Winks is 27

I meant passed it in playing terms.

In 2019 he was deemed good enough to start the CL final.

Since then endless injuries and Spurs managers not rating him and he barely played for Samp until January last season.

Of course players need fresh starts but seems risky they're relying on him to do the role Tielemans did effectively for many seasons.

It feels like the type of singing we'd have made in 2016-17 (Lansbury).

Edited by VillaChris

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

is Haji Wright going to be another Jozy Altidore or Clint dempsey, that is the question! Albrighton should have started this game imo, he will be so good in the championship

Albrighton flopped at West Brom so he's not that good anymore either.

Not sure on Leicester, would say the Southampton 11 that started on Friday is overall stronger but for the three relegated teams you've always got to wait until September 1st as they'll be so many late moves with them.

Just now, VillaChris said:

Albrighton flopped at West Brom so he's not that good anymore either.

Not sure on Leicester, would say the Southampton 11 that started on Friday is overall stronger but for the three relegated teams you've always got to wait until September 1st as they'll be so many late moves with them.

Leicester should be right up there imo, their bench is very good for this level, iheanacho will be deadly down there but as we all know with villa and our stint in the championship, being th ebiggest team with the biggest budget isnt always easy and it can take time to click

5 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Leicester should be right up there imo, their bench is very good for this level, iheanacho will be deadly down there but as we all know with villa and our stint in the championship, being th ebiggest team with the biggest budget isnt always easy and it can take time to click

I think most on the bench will leave tbh. James Justin was making the England squad 18 months ago so I can't believe after a full pre season he's not good enough to be starting in the championship even after his injuries.

Castagne will be picked up by a european club.

Iheanacho end up at Everton maybe on loan.

Edited by VillaChris

Just now, VillaChris said:

I think most on the bench will leave tbh. James Justin was making the England squad 18 months ago so I can't believe after a full pre season he's not good enough to be starting in the championship even after his injuries.

Castagne will be picked up by a european club.

Iheanacho end up at Everton maybe on loan.

it seems likely that at least a few of them will leave, I think with Justin he needs a fresh start, had horrific injuries and just needs to get out of there. pereira and castagne also had injuries which have set them back massivvely and scuppered moves, all are comfortably good enough for the prem. I think Iheanaco would be a good move for west ham, they just need a non-flashy striker who can do the basics and he will suit the moyes style of play and is quick too. deffo seems like an everton or hammers signing tho, not too ambitious but know what you will get

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Apparently a few of their lot were drinking in Nuneaton town centre en route to their game at Cov….what a depressing Away day! Well hopefully they can beat Cov today 

Probably sensible, Leicester are about the only other team the Cov weirdos hate as much as Villa. Nasty element to the Cov support which many on here will have direct experience of. Wouldn't be surprised if police have dictated that the Leicester fans drink in Nuneaton before heading straight to the game

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Apparently a few of their lot were drinking in Nuneaton town centre en route to their game at Cov….what a depressing Away day! Well hopefully they can beat Cov today 

I think the players must have been drinking too. 3-1 Cov🤣

3 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

I had forgotten Conor Coady went there, can't get a game either. He should have went to Saudi and he'd be going to the Euros.

Has morals, was still supporting the LGBTQ + community in a campaign I saw a few months.

Harry Souttar is another who's gone totally off the radar.

Leicester will still finish on 100 + points but think they're going to need to significantly strength at the back and midfield if they're going to get back to mid table in prem next season as still have the same old failings that got them relegated.

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

image.png.04870f2e9fc824f75e29292f7047298f.png

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68580638

i wonder if this might impact their promotion?, 3 seasons worth of breaches they are being charged for (before they were relegated).

I don’t think it will impact them being promoted but good chance they’d start off with a points deduction

Â