Weekends football 4/6 April

andykeenan

If Liverpool beat city next week they are champions IMO

Never ever thought I would be saying that at the beginning of the season

What a manager Rodgers is

Rodgers has done a great job but I can't see them beating Man City and Chelsea. I think they'll drop points against one of them

If Liverpool beat city next week they are champions IMO

Never ever thought I would be saying that at the beginning of the season

What a manager Rodgers is

Rodgers has done a great job but I can't see them beating Man City and Chelsea. I think they'll drop points against one of them

maybe but they are both at home and City have to go to Everton, and Palace away will be no give me.

I'd agree. Liverpool were poor today and without the officials would have dropped 2 points.

I think the officials will favour both chelski and Ci£y in the respective games.

The FA and Sky wouldn't have it any other way.

Without the officials they would have won 1-0. The West Ham goal shouldn't of stood, just like the second penalty shouldn't of been awarded. 

• Like 2

Nine straight wins is unbelievable

Yes when people say they were poor today. Look at the amount of chances they had. Suarez hit the bar twice. 

Edited by PaulC

I think we will always have this level of controversy from refs until technology is brought in to give refs a hand. The game is just simply too fast for them to get all decisions right. I don't necessarily think the standard of refereeing is bad, it's just too hard of a job without further assistance IMO. 

I think we will always have this level of controversy from refs until technology is brought in to give refs a hand. The game is just simply too fast for them to get all decisions right. I don't necessarily think the standard of refereeing is bad, it's just too hard of a job without further assistance IMO. 

The funniest thing was the way West Ham must have 'accidentally' shown the Carroll foul for their goal on the big screen. All of the Liverpool fans were screaming and pointing to it but the ref was having none of it.

The technology is there to be used quite easily, rugby is a prime example, had the ref turned around today and saw the screen he would have seen the foul. He chose not to, just as the FA/FIFA choose not to implement such systems, quite obviously on purpose.

Look how long it took to get goal line technology implemented, which was clearly very important in our match the other day for example, anybody else would have said yep that is over the line but the ball wasn't completely over - which was only evident due to the system.

Nine straight wins is unbelievable

And Everton are on six. There must be something in the water up there. 

Just checked what the record is, it's Arsenal with 14 consecutive wins but that was split over two seasons. 

Â