Weekends football 4/6 April

andykeenan

I've always had a soft spot for Everton because they have always reminded me of Villa in some ways. Glad to see them doing well. Would like them to finish in the top 4 ahead of Arsenal. 

Edited by PieFacE

Arsenal never turn up for the big games

Won at Dortmund. Did the double over spurs. Beat Liverpool.

Failed to beat United, failed to beat Chelsea, failed to beat City and failed to beat Everton if the current score stays the same.

Will be interesting to see how Everton back Martinez next season, pretty sure they're gonna be in the Champions League.

Think they need to sign Lukaku permanently if they can, a fair few more additions too if they want to compete consistently

Bit ott to call Arsenal ****.. Like us you take their 3 best players out of our team and they struggle. Probably too late but they need to bring Ramsey and the Ox on. 

Will be interesting to see how Everton back Martinez next season, pretty sure they're gonna be in the Champions League.

Think they need to sign Lukaku permanently if they can, a fair few more additions too if they want to compete consistently

Even if they win this they have to play Man City and Man United while Arsenal have an easy last 5 games. 

Edited by PaulC

They went straight out of the CL last time and had an awful season. Can't see Kenwright splashing the cash.

They went straight out of the CL last time and had an awful season. Can't see Kenwright splashing the cash.

Yeah that's what I mean, it will be a really tough season for them if they don't add to their squad efficiently. I guess that is where we will see how good Martinez is, great tactician and motivator no doubt about it but let's see how he does in his second season.

I personally hope they improve, nice to see somebody giving the big guns a real go

Arsenal never turn up for the big games

Won at Dortmund. Did the double over spurs. Beat Liverpool.

Failed to beat United, failed to beat Chelsea, failed to beat City and failed to beat Everton if the current score stays the same.

"Never."

Â