Champions League Draw

andykeenan

Salivating over this draw, think Dortmund and Madrid will be a game packed full of goal and will basically be a Kevin Keegan versus Kevin Keegan game where the winner will have to outscore the other to win. Chelsea v PSG will also be a cracking game but for the opposite reason with goals very much at a premium. Barca v Atletico will be another cracker, and it'll be great to see United get hammered :D

Real Madrid will coast past Dortmund, they've dropped a level this year while Real have gone up one.

Something different to normal matches then?

Real will absolutely batter BvB. MysticDon says so.

Well in Champs League you can go through on away goals so :P

Whilst maybe not the easiest draw I think Chelsea with be happy with PSG. Bayern v utd is possibly (imo) the strongest team vs the weakest team.

If I was a betting man I'd plump for

BM

Chelsea

barca

Madrid.

Edited by av1

Exactly as you predicted Con. How is your level of accuracy so high across every subject?

Mystic Con.

Con is right though. Why choose a draw randomly when you can fix it to create what looks like a completely random draw.

Or maybe it's just idiots claiming fix by creating narratives for every single possible tie.

Anyone reckon PSG will knock out Chelsea?

They gave Barca a huge scare in the quarters last year and have looked so good in this season's competition.

Games will be tight but they have good quality all through their team now. Can see them winning this within the next 5 years.

they are the dark horses in this tournament. Will Chelsea cope with Cavani and Ibra. Can their powderpuff strikeforce break through their strong defence. Isnt Matic cuptied as well so be loss in midfield

Salivating over this draw, think Dortmund and Madrid will be a game packed full of goal and will basically be a Kevin Keegan versus Kevin Keegan game where the winner will have to outscore the other to win. Chelsea v PSG will also be a cracking game but for the opposite reason with goals very much at a premium. Barca v Atletico will be another cracker, and it'll be great to see United get hammered :D

Real Madrid will coast past Dortmund, they've dropped a level this year while Real have gone up one.

Dortmund are turning on their own supporters, which is very shocking to say the least, considering they are widely viewed as some of Europe's best...

Presumably when the draw doesn't come out like you've predicted you'll be accepting that you're talking nonsense?

Of course not, like every conspiracy theorist who is proven incorrect he'll retrospectively adjust his theory to suit what actually happened.

"That was going to be the draw, but they changed it to discredit me!"

My draw was far more exciting than this one. Maybe it's not fixed after all? 

Barcelona v A Madrid 

Real Madrid v Broussia Dortmund 

PSG v Chelsea 

Man Utd v Bayern Munich 

My winner predictions:

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Chelsea

Bayern

Presumably when the draw doesn't come out like you've predicted you'll be accepting that you're talking nonsense?

Of course not, like every conspiracy theorist who is proven incorrect he'll retrospectively adjust his theory to suit what actually happened.

Barcelona v A Madrid 

PSG v Chelsea 

Man Utd v Bayern Munich 

My winner predictions:

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Chelsea

Bayern

So all the favourites...

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Barcelona v A Madrid 

PSG v Chelsea 

Man Utd v Bayern Munich 

My winner predictions:

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Chelsea

Bayern

So all the favourites...

I will be supporting PSG  Ibra but I expect Mourinho to devise a low-scoring game, and if it's a low-scoring game then Chelsea are just as likely as PSG to win it. possibly on away goals.

Edited by Con

Â