Champions League Draw

andykeenan

To be honest, any combination of those teams will make a good draw.. I don't think there can be much argument that they are the 7 best teams in Europe at the moment.. plus Man Utd. And Man Utd are capable of upsetting any one of them.

The most boring draw would be

Barca - Dortmund

PSG - Chelsea

Real Madrid - Man Utd

Bayern - Athletico

And I wouldn't say they are particularly dull games.

To be honest, any combination of those teams will make a good draw.. I don't think there can be much argument that they are the 7 best teams in Europe at the moment.. plus Man Utd. And Man Utd are capable of upsetting any one of them.

The most boring draw would be

Barca - Dortmund

PSG - Chelsea

Real Madrid - Man Utd

Bayern - Athletico

And I wouldn't say they are particularly dull games.

I've never heard of this team...

• Like 1

Presumably when the draw doesn't come out like you've predicted you'll be accepting that you're talking nonsense?

Of course not, like every conspiracy theorist who is proven incorrect he'll retrospectively adjust his theory to suit what actually happened.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

Presumably when the draw doesn't come out like you've predicted you'll be accepting that you're talking nonsense?

Of course not, like every conspiracy theorist who is proven incorrect he'll retrospectively adjust his theory to suit what actually happened.

"That was going to be the draw, but they changed it to discredit me!"

• Like 3

Salivating over this draw, think Dortmund and Madrid will be a game packed full of goal and will basically be a Kevin Keegan versus Kevin Keegan game where the winner will have to outscore the other to win. Chelsea v PSG will also be a cracking game but for the opposite reason with goals very much at a premium. Barca v Atletico will be another cracker, and it'll be great to see United get hammered :D

Salivating over this draw, think Dortmund and Madrid will be a game packed full of goal and will basically be a Kevin Keegan versus Kevin Keegan game where the winner will have to outscore the other to win. Chelsea v PSG will also be a cracking game but for the opposite reason with goals very much at a premium. Barca v Atletico will be another cracker, and it'll be great to see United get hammered :D

Real Madrid will coast past Dortmund, they've dropped a level this year while Real have gone up one.

Real Madrid will coast past Dortmund, they've dropped a level this year while Real have gone up one.

Something different to normal matches then?

Real will absolutely batter BvB. MysticDon says so.

I agree one has gone backwards and the other forwards but I still think they'd be the one team I'd fancy to knock Real out.

Â