Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Lescott = Senderos

Same level of player so if one is cheaper then great we'll have that one and the boogies can pay twice as much.

Plus I hope Senderos is cover for Vlaar and Okore not first choice? Lescott is arrogant enough to think he is a first choice player.

Senderos and Lescott the same level of player?

Name me a club Senderos has played for that rates him, Wolves, Everton and even Citeh fans love Lescott.

Meant they would be back up players for us. Lescott is overrated imo and I don't care what fans from other teams think? 

Lescott = Senderos

Same level of player so if one is cheaper then great we'll have that one and the boogies can pay twice as much.

Plus I hope Senderos is cover for Vlaar and Okore not first choice? Lescott is arrogant enough to think he is a first choice player.

Name me a club Senderos has played for that rates him, Wolves, Everton and even Citeh fans love Lescott.

Meant they would be back up players for us. Lescott is overrated imo and I don't care what fans from other teams think? 

Well you should do, Fulham fans were delighted to see Senderos go, Everton not so much.

Lescott = Senderos

Well you should do, Fulham fans were delighted to see Senderos go, Everton not so much.

No one at Fulham played well last year. At Everton he had a good partnership with Jagelka. For the money City paid I would say he was a flop at City.

Spiranovic from Australia would have been a good back up CB. Australian players are quite cheap to buy as A League clubs are skint. Spiranovic has been awesome in the WC so far. He is a major part of the Wanderers success In the A League. Probably already better than Baker and hes only 24-25.

If we sign him, let's hope it turns out to be a case of Lambert pulling a (White) Rabbit out of a hat.   It's No Secret that we're not going to get quality any other way.   We've been trying too long to win the America's cup with Wooden Ships.

Livermore gone to hull permanently, another one we could've got, I think he's an excellent player

I don't think we're going to be spending 7M on a player anytime soon. Edited by Amo69
  • Like 1

Livermore gone to hull permanently, another one we could've got, I think he's an excellent player

I don't think we're going to be spending 7M on a player anytime soon.

No me neither, didn't realise it was that much, he's good but he isn't worth that amount

I don't think we're going to be spending 7M on a player anytime soon.
No me neither, didn't realise it was that much, he's good but he isn't worth that amount

He probably is considering age etc. 7M in the modern game isn't that much but seems like it would be a record signing for us the way things are.