Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

What's Bojan up to these days?

At Ajax, playing incredibly, incredibly poorly and has become somewhat of a joke-figure amongst their fans. Given the promise displayed at the birth of his career, it is both astounding and saddening to see what's become of him.

What's Bojan up to these days?

At Ajax, playing incredibly, incredibly poorly and has become somewhat of a joke-figure amongst their fans. Given the promise displayed at the birth of his career, it is both astounding and saddening to see what's become of him.

Why is that? Partying too much, or just actually not very good?

Rumours are that Lambert was watching Southend vs Oxford United last night..

Only one who could think be watching is Norwich City (Think like Jed Steer's case) loanee Jamar Loza, who scored once and set up two.

i mentioned this the other day and low and behold (wonder if some websites been reading on here?)

http://www.sportinastorm.com/Premier-League/Norwich-City/Canaries-kid-on-Villa-radar/X1Y54Z1737485

Aston Villa are tracking Norwich City starlet Jamar Loza during the young striker's emergency loan spell at Southend United.

Villa boss Paul Lambert and his ex-Canaries staff know all about Loza, 19, who joined the club during the Scotsman's reign at Carrow Road.
Loza, who was part of the Norwich City youth team that won the FA Youth Cup last season, joined Southend on an emergency loan deal last month and scored on his debut.
Villa had a scout at Roots Hall to see the Shrimpers' 3-0 win over Oxford in which Loza set up the first, won the penalty for the second and dribbled from just inside the U's half to complete the rout.
The Jamaican-born centre forward is on a long-term contract at Carrow Road and Canaries Under-21 coach Mark Robson believes he can play for the first team if he keeps progressing.

would any of you guys rather have lambert sign luakau instead of an attacking mid? (If he was willing)

Lukaku wouldn't ever come to us though specially after his comments about us last year, most Champions League clubs would want him.

Lukaku at 17m is a steal

I think im the only one not totally sold on Lukaku. I think Benteke offers a team more. If he was playing for a top team he would be unstoppable. Also i have a bet with a mate that he will start first game of World Cup instead of Lukaka and i cant afford to loose :)

Hopefully that bet has a get out clause for injury...

Bad day for everyone.

I'm sure there is a chance we'll be after target man to cover Kozák until Benteke returns. If Holt can shine in these last six games maybe he'll get a little extension to his stay.

What about a move for borini?

Tidy player but not very consistent... he messed up leaving Roma tbh!

He is a good player, works hard not afraid to shoot. We need a player up front who can get involved in game.

I think looking into Finnbogason would be smart, think his price tag was 5 mill last summer, granted probably gone up a bit. Two others who would be worth looking at would be Ben Yedder and Soriano at Salzburg, granted Soriano is a bit farther up there in age. 

I quite like the former Walsall boy Jamie Paterson who's at Forest as well. 

Edited by LockStockVilla
  • Like 1

Norwich player on a long-term contract? Forget about it.

He's not on a long-term contract.

I think our focus should not be on replacing CB, its about replacing better players for Weimann and Gabby, getting that imagination. Think Helenius was always mean't for next season anyway.