England v Denmark Friendly

andykeenan

Smalling, Welbeck, Cleverley.

Proof that playing for United makes you somehow untouchable.

Smalling is so bad. He isn't doing very well for Manure at right back so god knows why Hodgson decided he'd do well for England at centre back. I honestly think Benteke ruined his career before it even began. Too lightweight for his position.

Smalling, Welbeck, Cleverley.

Proof that playing for United makes you somehow untouchable.

id add jones too, versatile and might make a good CB some day but i dont rate him

said it before, i dont know how moyes goes about saying they arent good enough and bringing in 4 foreigners to replace them, he'd get slaughtered, needs to do it though

Peter's lad is having a good game in goals for Denmark. 

Oh, and Ronaldo has just scored to become Portugal's record goalscorer. 

Kasper Schmeichel is a quality keeper, but unfortunately for him he will always be in fathers shadow, no matter how good he gets.

I'm sure he isn't too bothered by it, he is still an international footballer. His dad just happened to be the greatest goalkeeper of his generation. :mrgreen: 

I think it is mental that his son has become such a top keeper too, I know players have children who very often go on to be players themselves, but it is quite rare that they reach such heights in the exact same position as their father.

I think it is mental that his son has become such a top keeper too, I know players have children who very often go on to be players themselves, but it is quite rare that they reach such heights in the exact same position as their father.

I'm sure there are examples,  It's looking like Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain will go on to be better than his dad.   Frank Lampard jr is a much better player than his dad ever was but they play in different positions. 

Â