England v Denmark Friendly

andykeenan

Could not give two hoops about our national team anymore

*Hoots*

But I agree with the sentiment. Who the **** is Luke Shaw anyway?

bloody hell you learn something new everyday, I always thought it was hoops not hoots but now I know its hoots I will say hoots instead of hoops. England are shit and will never win nothing again until the set up at grass roots level changes

Would like to see Forster (not Foster) given the game, as well as the likes of sterling, Henderson, Barkley.

England need to bring through younger players. We all know that we are not going to win a work cup in Brazil so may as well give the younger players a platform to learn on.

How on earth is Cleverley being used in the squad still.

Adam Johnson deserved a shot in my opinion, he has been in good form. Pretty much why I can't be arsed with our international team, it will never change either.

Edited by samjp26

Sqaud

Fraser Forster, Ben Foster, Joe Hart, John Ruddy; Leighton Baines, Gary Cahill, Steven Caulker, Ashley Cole Glen Johnson, Luke Shaw, Chris Smalling, Kyle Walker, Ross Barkley, Michael Carrick, Tom Cleverley, Steven Gerrard, Jordan Henderson Adam Lallana, Frank Lampard, James Milner, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Raheem Sterling, Andros Townsend, Jack Wilshere Jermain Defoe, Rickie Lambert, Jay Rodriguez, Wayne Rooney, Daniel Sturridge, Daniel Welbeck.

Jermain Defoe, aka retired to earn cash in the USA whilst having to travel a long way just to get there, is in front of Gabriel Agbonlahor? Makes sense....

its Canada ;)

and id rather Defoe than Gabby who has 3 goals i believe this season to Defoe 10 granted most were in teh cups

Â