Poland

Ukraine

Canada

Australia

Israel

S. Korea

Japan 

Turkey (maybe)

Germany as non combatant support (munitions)

Versus

Russia and loyal Federation states (Belarus and the "stan" countries)

China

Vietnam 

Iran

Syria

N.Korea

Venezuela as non combatant support (no oil sold to US, more to China and N. Korea)

Russia and China could be looking at this moment in time (US war weary and depleted, other G-7 military capabilities less formidable) as their chance to shift the balance of world power to their favor.

India would want to side with whoever is against China, and Pakistan will want to side with whoever is against India... 

All highly unlikely, of course, but then WW2 seemed highly unlikely...

Edited by maqroll

Russia and China as an allied force would be terrifying. 

The USA-Ukraine match has officially been cancelled. It was first moved to a location in Cyprus but now it's been cancelled all together. 

Russia and China as an allied force would be terrifying. 

The USA-Ukraine match has officially been cancelled. It was first moved to a location in Cyprus but now it's been cancelled all together. 

I read that a Cypriot referee's car was bombed, so that's why they cancelled it there, too. I didn't know they take their football so seriously in Cyprus!

I would be extremely surprised if China bothered about all this crap tbh. They know America and the rest of the world are too important to their continued economic prosperity.

World War 3 scenario:

UK

France

Italy

US

Poland

Ukraine

Canada

Australia

Israel

S. Korea

Japan 

Turkey (maybe)

Germany as non combatant support (munitions)

Versus

Russia and loyal Federation states (Belarus and the "stan" countries)

China

Vietnam 

Iran

Syria

N.Korea

Venezuela as non combatant support (no oil sold to US, more to China and N. Korea)

Russia and China could be looking at this moment in time (US war weary and depleted, other G-7 military capabilities less formidable) as their chance to shift the balance of world power to their favor.

India would want to side with whoever is against China, and Pakistan will want to side with whoever is against India... 

All highly unlikely, of course, but then WW2 seemed highly unlikely...

Who are the goodies and who are the baddies?

We invaded Iraq without proper cause. There were no English speaking regions there full of people who aligned themselves with the US/UK. We didn't just "invade" as Russia have even, we bombed the **** out of it then threw the full force of our military might at the place killing thousands and thousands of people.

I'm not saying two wrongs make a right, I'm just saying.

• Like 1

If it comes to World War, I could take 'em all. Don't sweat it. I have a few tricks up my sleeve.

I know: it's a similar concept to a 'Cooler' in gambling i.e. someone who causes bad luck for others at the tables. What you'd do is be placed amongst enemy forces and cause them to give up by spreading grumpiness and negativity.

New "Axis" Forming?

Russia has said China is largely "in agreement" over Ukraine, after other world powers condemned Moscow for sending troops into the country.

New? They always lick each others arse on these matters anyway much like the US/UK do, nothing new here.

to be fair they do share a 2,500m pretty unmanned border

but i can see it now, we'll turn a blind eye to you invading ukraine as long as you do the same when we invade japan over some tiny islands we dont really even care about...

I was sure someone would have blamed it on Thatcher by now but that's close enough :)

anyway ..anyone seen the delightful RT correspondent covering the story   :wub:

261j72u.jpg

• Like 1

Â