• Juan Pablo Angel
    • Stiliyan Petrov
    • Gabriel Agbonlahor
    • Wilfred Bouma
    • Liam Ridgewell
    • Gary Cahill
    • Gavin McCann

GB by an absolute country mile.

Which I guess reflects both how really well he has consistently played, and also, sadly, how no-one else has managed to come anywhere near the level of consistency and performance we'd have liked.

I was 50/50 between Sorenson and Barry, went Barry, and i'm actually pretty shocked Sorenson hasn't gotten a vote considering Petrov and Angel both have. Not saying they suck, just saying Tommy was more valueable to the team this season.

Well Mon did suggest lately that Gabby has been our player of the season so i'd be inclined to agree with him :D , the fact that he's got the same stats goal wise and assists as Barry and is in he's first full season coupled with the fact that he's scored at the top three's grounds and has saved us from a relegation fight in the last week i think he deserves it, for me he's been the most exciting player to watch this season without doubt and has stepped up to the plate and delivered when it really counted.

how can u say sorenson. He costs the villa points all/every season. I swear some people watch a different aston villa who post on here.

I feel it's a case of the grass is always greener with Tommy, except, we've always missed him when he's not been there, and there are plenty worse keepers about but not too many I rate as being better.

And you voted for who? Why?

one vote for tommy :shock: shouldn't there be a law that says you can't vote for yourself :-)

I went for Angel , partly cause no-one has really excelled and also kind of as a protest vote as for whatever reason i think MON got it wrong with dropping him from favour so quickly , we've always struggled to score goals for years and it's not all down to Angel , who for my money links the play well but is lacking any quality around him .... it's all the more puzzling when one considers the blind faith in Petrov, Young & Gabby

that said I trust MON to get the right players in (and more importantly OUT) during the summer and to get us looking at the top spots rather than over our shoulders

Â