Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Yeah come on CI, I wanna see too, doesn't matter what kinda pic, as long as you're in it (and it's SFW), you could even post a Cropped Image.

Always had Dunne down as a 10 pint-er myself.

You know the type. '10 is my limit!' they claim one heady day in their youth, only to feel the burden of living up to it for the rest of their days. They are usually pissed after 6, and by 8 they are slobbering over a kebab, but they will drink those remaining lukewarm pints of Harp at 6am if they have to, because pride has taken over, and they must reach that 10 pint milestone or they are failures in their own eyes.

Something like that.

I was trying to find a pictures in one of the games .. But the problem is that with the stress that Villa put you in the game you remember that you didn't have good pictures when you're home ! lol ..

Anyway found this .. I think it's one of the best games for Villa .. and my first away game ..

Against Arsenal before two years .. 1-2 ..

tpQ63341.jpg

lol .. I'm really depressed that I didn't get pictures from that day ! But one of the most Unforgettable days !

• Like 2

tpQ63341.jpg

lol .. I'm really depressed that I didn't get pictures from that day ! But one of the most Unforgettable days !

What a game that was. Best away day I've ever done.

Â