Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Feck off Napoleon. Although it's flattering I'm the person who comes to mind whenever spectacles are mentioned. On a similar note there is a bloke who's just started at work that looks even more like a Proclaimer than I do.

Thought it was about time I updated. I am loving geek chic at the moment, got some new Derek Cardigan glasses. Jason Bradbury and I are offically siblings. He tweeted me back when I posted him this pic. :)

302023_10150905098825055_798465054_21444706_1269398375_n.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

Nice one, Laura. :thumb: You'd even put many of the girls over here to shame. ;)

They look like joke glasses, the sort that would normally have a comedy Groucho nose and moustache attached. They also look like they were intended for somebody with a head at least twice as big as yours Laura!

Thought it was about time I updated. I am loving geek chic at the moment, got some new Derek Cardigan glasses. Jason Bradbury and I are offically siblings. He tweeted me back when I posted him this pic. :)

302023_10150905098825055_798465054_21444706_1269398375_n.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

Nice one, Laura. :thumb: You'd even put many of the girls over here to shame. ;)

Obviously not that many blondes in Sweden...

They look like joke glasses, the sort that would normally have a comedy Groucho nose and moustache attached. They also look like they were intended for somebody with a head at least twice as big as yours Laura!
That's what I thought.

Â