Villa TV Fixtures March

andykeenan

Only 1 of our games after 8th February until the 5th April will be a Saturday 3 o'clock kick-off unless Man City go out FA Cup should they beat Chelsea our game at Etihad be moved as last 8 of FA Cup is that weekend

11 Feb Cardiff BT Sport

23 Feb Newcastle BT Sport

2 March Norwich Sky

8 March Man City not on TV but could be moved depending on FA Cup

15 March Chelsea Sky

Stoke March 23 Sky

29 March Man Utd BT Sport

Edited by andykeenan

Bad luck for those who bother going to the games, eh.

Indeed. I think this will be my last year of being a season ticket holder after decades. **** right off Skyscumsport

• Like 2

Not a happy bunny. I have a friend over from Ireland for the Norwich game , now it has been switched neither of us will be going as we will be at the airport Sunday afternoon . I would like games on a Saturday afternoon at 3 thank you. I have a spare ticket if anyone would like it .

• Like 1

Bad luck for those who bother going to the games, eh.

Indeed. I think this will be my last year of being a season ticket holder after decades. **** right off Skyscumsport

Don't let them beat you Rob.

Even in the shit times, there's nothing beats being at VP for a game.

Yep - in another thread, I was told quite plainly that cheating is now an accepted part of the game. This thread also shows me that it is no longer a family oriented game for the common man. See Liverpool'scrusade for cheaper tickets in the FA Cup at Arsenal and their possible kick off times. And Wayne Rooney on 250k a week possibly/allegedly. Yeah - screw it.

**** it... I'm spending my ST money on something else next term. To hell with you Sky. And you words removed at BT Sport who are just pretending to be broadcasters, like that lot at ESPN etc.

Nuneaton Town with the old chap... "That'll do for me pal" (as Tom Ross would say).

Not a happy bunny. I have a friend over from Ireland for the Norwich game , now it has been switched neither of us will be going as we will be at the airport Sunday afternoon . I would like games on a Saturday afternoon at 3 thank you. I have a spare ticket if anyone would like it .

You should write a complaint or something to the club, that is a piss take to be fair mate

Â