Villa TV Fixtures March

andykeenan

Can't expect the club to apologise, unfortunately that's where the money is. They have little or no say in what games are moved for TV.

Fair enough. I won't be apologising when they don't get £1300 quid of me in June either.

I don't blame you but I'm just saying it's not the clubs fault.

With this huge new TV deal you would think they could lower the price of tickets for us, it's not like there huge demand. £45 is our top ticket price for the Arsenal game just gone and it was still £38 to sit in the Holte End.

You could watch Bayern for an entire season for less than £130.

Nail on the head. Although ours are actually one of the best prices tickets, bringing the prices down would definitely get fans in rather than watching on TV. Along with the teams getting results that is.

Can't expect the club to apologise, unfortunately that's where the money is. They have little or no say in what games are moved for TV.

Fair enough. I won't be apologising when they don't get £1300 quid of me in June either.

Yeah I guess not . Just can't justify the tickets anymore as we will have missed 6 or 7 home games now due to fixture moves.

Yeah I guess not . Just can't justify the tickets anymore as we will have missed 6 or 7 home games now due to fixture moves.

Yeah if you can't make them then it is a different story to just not liking the games being on different days. It makes it almost impossible to plan anything. Luckily I can still make them and I'd rather be at the ground than watching on TV.

Â