Villa TV Fixtures March

andykeenan

The odd game being moved you live with, but all 3 march games moved is an absolute **** piss take. Then to receive some jazzed up glitzy email from the club to announce it without any sort of apology is maddening. I'm done with the ST's after this season..

The money goes elsewhere. Will pick and choose what games suit us.

• Like 3

Have to agree. Why pay all that money for a season ticket? You can catch 50% of home games on tv and the rest you can probably go to for £200 with the amount of deals the club do to get new fans in.

Being a season ticket holder isn't worth much these days.

Bad luck for those who bother going to the games, eh.

Indeed. I think this will be my last year of being a season ticket holder after decades. **** right off Skyscumsport

Don't let them beat you Rob.

Even in the shit times, there's nothing beats being at VP for a game.

True - but I actually like Saturday at 3pm. Saturday at 5.30pm isn't so bad either.

But Sunday at 1.30/4.00pm, Saturday at 12.45, and especially Monday night can all **** right off.

Killing the game for regular attenders. No, correction, they've killed it already.

There really are no benefits to being a ST holder anymore, with the games I've missed / will be missing this year due to changes for the TV I'll have actually spent more on an ST than I would if I'd have just bought individual tickets. **** this, it's the last time I'll be getting one. Shove your 'Villa Cash' where the sun don't shine.

Have to agree. Why pay all that money for a season ticket? You can catch 50% of home games on tv and the rest you can probably go to for £200 with the amount of deals the club do to get new fans in.

Guarantees a cup final ticket........

Well yeah but I'd still rather be at the ground than watching on TV. Its just the awkward times of the games. Of every 3 o clock game on a Saturday was on TV, I'd still get a season ticket.

Well yeah but I'd still rather be at the ground than watching on TV. Its just the awkward times of the games. Of every 3 o clock game on a Saturday was on TV, I'd still get a season ticket.

I would but there are a lot of people who are happy to sit at home and watch the game instead, which is fair enough. If Villa Park was full for every game, with a good atmosphere then it would bring back a bit of the feel good factor. Over the last 3 seasons the ST holders who used to sit around me have gone and I dont blame them, there hasn't been much to look forward to.

• Like 1

With this huge new TV deal you would think they could lower the price of tickets for us, it's not like there huge demand. £45 is our top ticket price for the Arsenal game just gone and it was still £38 to sit in the Holte End.

You could watch Bayern for an entire season for less than £130.

Bad luck for those who bother going to the games, eh.

Indeed. I think this will be my last year of being a season ticket holder after decades. **** right off Skyscumsport
Don't let them beat you Rob.

Even in the shit times, there's nothing beats being at VP for a game.

True - but I actually like Saturday at 3pm. Saturday at 5.30pm isn't so bad either.

But Sunday at 1.30/4.00pm, Saturday at 12.45, and especially Monday night can all **** right off.

Killing the game for regular attenders. No, correction, they've killed it already.

Couldn't agree more so pissed off with these changes.

With this huge new TV deal you would think they could lower the price of tickets for us, it's not like there huge demand. £45 is our top ticket price for the Arsenal game just gone and it was still £38 to sit in the Holte End.

You could watch Bayern for an entire season for less than £130.

I don't think our ticket prices are that bad to be honest. Much cheaper than a number of teams in the league.

The Bayern ST prices are irrelevant really. We don't play in the Bundesliga and I'm not a Bayern fan.

OT, it does seem a bit short notice with the date changes and the Stoke game being live is bizarre. Maybe Sky haven't had us on enough and chose that one. Only reason I can think of

Edited by benireduk

Â