Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

maqroll

I don't enjoy being interviewed to be honest. But I can't avoid it. I wish I had done some media training when I was younger its so easy to make a fool out of yourself!

The BBC stuff yesterday was charming.

Don't know if you saw it, but one of the Bell brothers suggested you'd be perfect for Ski Sunday team.

I don't enjoy being interviewed to be honest. But I can't avoid it. I wish I had done some media training when I was younger its so easy to make a fool out of yourself!

The BBC stuff yesterday was charming.

Don't know if you saw it, but one of the Bell brothers suggested you'd be perfect for Ski Sunday team.

Or maybe she could replace Jack Woodward on AVTV?

One of the other GB ladies snowboarders is from the Isle of Man, Zoe Gillings.  I don't don't know what her snowboarding thing is, but would be nice to see another GB medal.

Snowboard Cross - where 4 riders race down a course at the same time.  Introduced at Turin in 2006, Lindsey Jacobellis ensured the final will be forever remembered...

And it's freaking awesome to watch.  Womens' is on Sunday, Mens on Monday.

Was he having a sly dig at Ed Leigh? :)

Ed is amazing so I doubt it. The big crying fool hahahaha

There were a load of crying fools on here hahahahah :blush:

As soon as the first bit of snow sticks around we will all be out trying to snowboard on whatever we can get our hands on, I am making a the prediction that Jenny will be responsible for a glut of people filling up A&E during the rest of February with Snowboard related injuries.......