Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Condimentalist

Don't really know to be honest. I can see both scenarios, but usually when something "works" for PL, he will do it again the next game regardless of opponent.

So I expect the diamond.

Weimann played at the top of the diamond against Pool. Behind Gabby and Benteke.

And in fairness to Andy, he was good in the role and worked his socks off .. But now it must be Bacuna at the diamond top, behind Benteke and Weimann, presumably. Hopefully Bacuna can fill the role equally well. *fingers crossed*

Or .. we'll play a 4-5-1 with Bacuna on the right and Andy in the middle, sorta 4-4-1-1 ..?

Looking forward to seeing how Bacuna operates in the hole, big opportunity for him to step up here - Lowton and Bertrand should be able to offer a good amount of width, I feel really positive after seeing Lambert line them up just how I wanted him to. Thanks Paul.

If we win I take full credit and I want a job.

Edited by samjp26

I imagine that Bacuna and Weimann will be used to press high up the pitch if WBA decide to try and play with the ball. It would be smarter for them to just play compact and nick it on the counter with long balls up to Anichiebe, who I would put on Clark, but who am I to say. That's what I would do if I were WBA anyway. That front three wouldn't be able to break down two banks of 4.

Edited by Kwan

Albrighton should be in the team instead of Lowton. Lowton has been shite all season and Albrighton has played well when given the chance.

You'd play Albrighton at right back?  :wacko:

I thought that was a bit odd to be fair

Albrighton should be in the team instead of Lowton. Lowton has been shite all season and Albrighton has played well when given the chance.

You'd play Albrighton at right back? :wacko:

I think he meant drop lowts put bwcuna at RB and Albrighton RW

• Like 1

You'd play Albrighton at right back? :wacko:

I think he meant drop lowts put bwcuna at RB and Albrighton RW

Sack that, Lowton is a right back and Bacuna isn't. I think Bacuna can excel further up the field in a position more natural to himself, if Lowton can hit form like last season we'll be fine there.

Looking forward to seeing how Bacuna operates in the hole, big opportunity for him to step up here - Lowton and Bertrand should be able to offer a good amount of width, I feel really positive after seeing Lambert line them up just how I wanted him to. Thanks Paul.

If we win I take full credit and I want a job.

Have you been unemployed for long Sam?

• Like 2