Playoffs: Wildcards are in!

Tegis

K0psTxH.png

Colts

Saints

Bengals

Packers (Rodgers and a resurgent Pack @ Lambeau)

All of which would mean a Manning/Indy re-union.

EDIT : I thought I'd be a lone voice picking the 8-7-1 Pack over the 12-4 49ers. Seemingly not.

49'ers have been awful lately. They have absolutely nothing on offense and as good as their D is, I dunno if they can stop Rogers.

Kaep has 878 total yards in 2 games against GB and the 49ers are averaging 26.4 points a game since Crabtree is back? And the Packers are without Clay Matthews?

The Pack may win, but they have historically been destroyed by running quarterbacks.

I think your judgement may be a bit clouded by your Seattle affiliations.

he's not far off with the chargers...

turns out they had an illegal formation on the field when the chiefs missed the kick, add to that not reviewing the turnover and chiefs winning OT touchdown (weddle didnt look down to me)

bengals should smash them

Of all the Super Bowl winners (since wildcard weekend was introduced) how many of those teams had to play in wildcard weekend and how many winners had 1st round byes? Would be interesting to see, historically, if a 1st round bye actually benefits. 

I always felt like one of the reasons some top teams would bomb out is because they would rest their starters week 17, have a bye, so the players would have a 3 week gap which surely isn't good?

Of all the Super Bowl winners (since wildcard weekend was introduced) how many of those teams had to play in wildcard weekend and how many winners had 1st round byes? Would be interesting to see, historically, if a 1st round bye actually benefits. 

I always felt like one of the reasons some top teams would bomb out is because they would rest their starters week 17, have a bye, so the players would have a 3 week gap which surely isn't good?

Would be interesting alright. Sounds like the kind of thing that might be easy enough to find online too. I'll have a look when I have a mo'.

Â