Why Paul Lambert should get the sack

Jonoridge91

Listen it will be most likely a loan or two. if money is spent then possibly not a lot. that's the way it looks. but maybe the one or two loans will make all the difference. a creative midfielder at the top of the list.

lambert still has long-term plan he just needs more help in the short-term.

Is it possible to know what the plan is so we can monitor if we are close to it or not.

If something cannot be monitored it just becomes a "throw away" comment

• Like 1

Looking for 'another' Striker according to that article. Chill with the effin strikers Lambert!

I firmly believe that Benteke is off in january, so that might be why?

Most likely. No other reason that we would have Locadia's agent at BH is there?

Not surprised we'll listen to offers for bennett, hes on a long list of not good enough players he's bought in.

Problem is that his replacement is no better, possibly even worse.

If we are after another striker, I hope it is one that can fend for himself and create by himself. no more lumps that are waiting for a stanley matthews cross.

Edited by TRO

Looking for 'another' Striker according to that article. Chill with the effin strikers Lambert!

I firmly believe that Benteke is off in january, so that might be why?

Surely Lerner isnt stupid enough to sell Benteke with a world cup around the corner where his stock may rise

Then again this is Lerner...

And how do all the staff (Lambert included) and Lerner feel this plan is going HH? Well?

Also, who's idea was this plan, solely Lambert and the rest of the coaching staff, solely Faulkner and/or Lerner, or a mixture of everyone's?

Ever thought about taking up dancing you have a nice sidestep. 

I am still here. We won the game, what else did you want from the game?

Your initial point was about not being lucky in certain games, I asked you a question that related to that point.

I am obviously happy with the win but it masked a world of problems and I cant ever remember a more undeserving win.

:rolleyes: Okay we were lucky. We displayed no quality or effort to win that game, it was simply luck. My initial point was about posters having a pop when we were winning games.

There is a danger here, that for someone to try and get a point over about substance. i.e footballing craft, which in my view is a barometer for more sustainable results, there is never a right time. you can't mention it when we have lost because we are just jumping on the bandwagon of complaining and you can't mention it when we have won for fear of being ungrateful and picky.... It is almost a part of our DNA now to just get results and to hell with how we get the results....that, in my view has largely got us to where we are today...in a mess... and the great turnover of managers.

someone, somewhere, somehow....needs to address the craft of the players on show and get to the nuts and bolts of their play.

as the old saying goes look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves..... get the play right and the results will come.

Everton are an example.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

“The club is miles from where I want it to be, an absolutely country mile, and you want to take it right through to the levels. To do that you need to keep building it and adding quality to it and adding at every turn,” he said. “I don’t want to be sitting like this every time [after a defeat]. If you want to fight it you fight it, I’m not going to run away from it.

“There’s always pressure even if you are on a winning run. In football now you get one or two games, the way football management is, it’s always the case. If you’ve lost two games, not won for two games, there’s a crisis there, it’s got more and more shorter. We’ve got to turn the home form around. There’s no magic formula. The lads are edgy at certain things but they have to overcome that and they can.” - Paul Lambert 

This is from the telegraph.

• Like 1