Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

StefanAVFC

Tonev is quite possibly the worst player I have seen in a Villa-shirt since I became a fan in the early 90's. He has got absolutely nothing to suggest he belongs at this level, let alone League 1!

He's got a way to improve before he'd even be considered shit.  He looks like a parks player who has paid to play in a charity match at Villa Park.

• Like 1

I can't work out what the Swansea players are doing. They appear to be passing to each other and running into space when they don't have the ball. What's all that about?

Apparently it is called football.

Oh, thanks.  Perhaps you could let Lambert know as well.

You know I've heard rumours about this 'football'. I thought it was a thing big Americans played with a huge egg, but apparently we have our own 'football' here.

Tonev is quite possibly the worst player I have seen in a Villa-shirt since I became a fan in the early 90's. He has got absolutely nothing to suggest he belongs at this level, let alone League 1!

He's got a way to improve before he'd even be considered shit.  He looks like a parks player who has paid to play in a charity match at Villa Park.

Another MAWF, with Bennett and Bowery.

It's like Lerner has taken the whole Acorns thing too seriously and these lads are playing to raise money for charity.

Even frigging hull can bloody score and play football with a poorer squad. Disgraceful showing lambo

I'#m not sure they do have a poorer squad. This is the worst Villa squad since we were last relegated, absolute rubbish all over the pitch except in goal.

• Like 2