The R word

villanwesty88

Sunderland, Cardiff and Norwich will go down. We'll scrape 15th place and survive by a few points. Just don't want the same shite next season, or the season after that and so on.....

Wouldn't rule Fulham or West Brom out yet, they areall heavily involved. Cardiff v Sunderland will be a stay or go

Draw from that could be best result for us but I can see either one clawing the win though.

Hopefully man Utd decide to have a go this weekend and bbeat Norwich, that would leave Norwich needing 4 points from Chelsea and arsenal to finish above us with out gd and that's if we don't get another point

a hull win the weekend would be the result of the weekend for us as it would guarantee safety for them and they might take it easy against us the week later

Hopefully man Utd decide to have a go this weekend and bbeat Norwich, that would leave Norwich needing 4 points from Chelsea and arsenal to finish above us with out gd and that's if we don't get another point

a hull win the weekend would be the result of the weekend for us as it would guarantee safety for them and they might take it easy against us the week later

Giggs and Butt straight into the starting eleven?

I am like briny_ear, in that whilst there is a slim chance of something bad happening I will still worry. Therefore I'm hoping for a Man Utd revival for this weekend only. Really we should be concentrating on getting our own points on the board, but I have little confidence in any of our strike force coming up with the  goods to get the points. So it is down to relying on others, which is always worrying at this time of the season as this is when the freak results happen. I think if we can get 1 or 2 points then that should be us safe barring more than one freak result happening. The sooner this season ends the better.

0.4% chance of going down, according to the latest Monte Carlo.

Even after Sunderland got 4 points from City & Chelsea?

Stats don’t compute...

Sunderland's bad form comes against teams around them. IIRC they have a pretty good record this season against the "top" teams.

0.4% chance of going down, according to the latest Monte Carlo.

Even after Sunderland got 4 points from City & Chelsea?

Stats don’t compute...

Cardiff, Fulham, and Norwich though lost ground.

• Like 2

The worst case scenario table after the weekends game with wins for Wba, Fulham and sunderland

Wba 36

villa 35

Fulham 33

Norwich 32

Sunderland 32

Cardiff 30

That would be incredibly uncomfortable.

the upside would be Cardiff would be relegated with 2 games left and i believe one of those is v Chelsea, Norwich would need a win and a draw also from playing Chelsea and arsenal, so we would be scrapping with Fulham and Sunderland for 18th....

We are still in the poo

We're okay. I'm not saying we're 100% safe, but we're 90% safe.

Cardiff need 6 points in 3 matches to overtake us.

Fulham need 6 points in 3 matches to overtake us.

Norwich need 4 points in 3 matches (against Man Utd, Chelsea, and Arsenal) to overtake us.

You could see maybe one of those happening, but probably not two or three.

And that's before you consider that we have four matches to pick up some more points.

Sunderland?

Sunderland need seven points to overtake us. They'd most likely come from their matches against Cardiff and West Brom, who are both below us in the table.

We are still in the poo

We're okay. I'm not saying we're 100% safe, but we're 90% safe.

Cardiff need 6 points in 3 matches to overtake us.

Fulham need 6 points in 3 matches to overtake us.

Norwich need 4 points in 3 matches (against Man Utd, Chelsea, and Arsenal) to overtake us.

You could see maybe one of those happening, but probably not two or three.

And that's before you consider that we have four matches to pick up some more points.

Sunderland?

Sunderland need seven points to overtake us. They'd most likely come from their matches against Cardiff and West Brom, who are both below us in the table.

Now I know both Cardiff and Albion are crap but surely even they can only lose 3 points per game!  :D

Edited by pacbuddies