Weekends football 30 Nov/1 Dec

andykeenan

I nearly lol'd when on the BBC 'Sportsdeck' (with that name where is Alan Partridge?) the presenter actually said Manchester United drew with fellow title chasers Tottenham Hotspur. Wtf? Spurs are already 10 points from 1st place and it is barely December.Piffle and nonsense. AVB needs to grow a pair and stop blaming the media and his own supporters for their iffy start. 6th to 8th for me.

Edited by The Fun Factory

I nearly lol'd when on the BBC 'Sportsdeck' (with that name where is Alan Partridge?) the presenter actually said Manchester United drew with fellow title chasers Tottenham Hotspur. Wtf? Spurs are already 10 points from 1st place and it is barely December.Piffle and nonsense. AVB needs to grow a pair and stop blaming the media and his own supporters for their iffy start. 6th to 8th for me.

And right on cue.... (from 2:00 onwards)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFmFFElRLRM&feature=share

• Like 1

He must be taking advice from DOL on what else he can blame other than himself this season.

He stresses the point at the end of the video that he includes himself in the blame for last weeks defeat. He was complaining that the journalists were trying to make out he was not holding himself responsible.

The London press hate Spurs...I've heard it all now.

It's going the same way as it ended for him at Chelsea....started off o.k and people found him an engaging person but the results soon dipped and he starts blaming people and coming out with weird solutions.

Mantis did well digging up that picture of when apparently he instructed the Chelsea players to celebrate goals with him, I'd completely forgotten about that.

Â