Weekends football 30 Nov/1 Dec

andykeenan

I've never seen such a mental premier league.

This is like the 80s all over again.

It's great isn't it. The only bad thing is it will encourage the bores to drone on about it being a 'poor' division because the top four aren't twenty points clear of everybody else by Christmas...

• Like 1

Me too obviously

But they are very well organised

Pochetino has for them playing with a great blend of attack and defence

There is a lovely balance to the team with shaw and clyne going forward aswell

But you never know. I think our record there is pretty good

Think Lambert is being saved for our game.

Wanayama's a good player, hopefully he'll get booked.

They have comfortable they best defence in the league, incredible turn round from this time last year when I think they had the worst. It's not like they're just putting 10 behind the ball.

I know they're flavour of the month but there's a lot to admire about how Southampton have recovered from where they were 4 years ago. I'd gladly take a point down there and look to beat Fulham.

They have comfortable they best defence in the league, incredible turn round from this time last year when I think they had the worst. It's not like they're just putting 10 behind the ball.

I know they're flavour of the month but there's a lot to admire about how Southampton have recovered from where they were 4 years ago. I'd gladly take a point down there and look to beat Fulham.

We are so static they will walk around us.

I too think Lambert will start against us.

Great save from Boruc a minute ago. Hopefully he'll have one of his crazy days against us.

Yeah if we go 2 down to them like WBA you get the feeling we won't be making a comeback.

Still our away record deserves respect so it's not totally out of the question we'll get a result down there although I suppose we're due a defeat against a non- top 4 team although Saints will be in there if they win.

Â