Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Is Tom Ince comng to Villa??? Mr Falkner talking to the Ince's

pic.twitter.com/ceFUk1lHcj

Sorry don't know how to post the pic on here :(

That pics already been posted and quoted loads :P It's a Swansea bloke not PF.
It's on the previous page. His name is Huw Jass and he's the Swansea physio (or something).
Could of used Hugh for that huge ass joke.

He's Welsh.

...and it's 'could have' not 'could of'. ;)

lol you got me there, I don't know why but I've always used of in place of have :/

The player in question would of been a great lift to the club, having recently returned from injury he was fit and ready to join after our next home match (Arsenal)... He wanted to cement a World Cup place and first team football with us could of helped him achieve that, also wages of fee was not a issue as his club wanted him to have game time, similar to deals they did with Bolton and Nottingham Forrest in the past, but like i previously stated this will not go through now unfortunately. The defender in question, is good value for money considering he can play anywhere across the back four and DM, i think he's better than all our current defenders bar one. Deal still looks likely to be completed. The attacking midfielder who i think most people are aware of, still in talks should know either way by the end of the week.

The club are not wearing rose tinted glasses, they know what is needed and there WILL be players in, but like all things, these things take time.. and as seen, unforeseen events can disrupt lots of hard work.

Someone look through HH's old posts to see if he gets his 'ofs' and 'haves' wrong. If so, we have a winner! (and sorry Sir HH for correcting you).

If he doesn't, then there's nothing to see here!

Okay, some of you may not want to hear this but there is a Villa fan who runs a football magazine in Japan. He interviews many of the players out there, gets news scoops and so on. Anyway, he just tweeted that he has heard something.

We're back in for Kiyotake, better yet not back in for him, we've never stopped trying.

Edited by samjp26

Okay, some of you may not want to hear this but there is a Villa fan who runs a football magazine in Japan. He interviews many of the players out there, gets news scoops and so on. Anyway, he just tweeted that he has heard something.

We're back in for Kiyotake, better yet not back in for him, we've never stopped trying.

Who's the fella Sam, got a link to the tweet at all? :)

Who's the fella Sam, got a link to the tweet at all? :)

Link??

The player in question would of been a great lift to the club, having recently returned from injury he was fit and ready to join after our next home match (Arsenal)... He wanted to cement a World Cup place and first team football with us could of helped him achieve that, also wages of fee was not a issue as his club wanted him to have game time, similar to deals they did with Bolton and Nottingham Forrest in the past, but like i previously stated this will not go through now unfortunately. The defender in question, is good value for money considering he can play anywhere across the back four and DM, i think he's better than all our current defenders bar one. Deal still looks likely to be completed. The attacking midfielder who i think most people are aware of, still in talks should know either way by the end of the week.

The club are not wearing rose tinted glasses, they know what is needed and there WILL be players in, but like all things, these things take time.. and as seen, unforeseen events can disrupt lots of hard work.

Can't help but think about dodgyknees' aunt fanny.

Thinking the three players are Mancienne, Zaha and WH. Regarding Hobbit Feet (HF) think he will have to proof himself some more before I believe anything.

Edited by Avflife

Â