Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Lescott and Defour will not be joining us. Hoolahan is common knowledge, the offer was tabled and knocked back but negotiations are ongoing, with the player pushing for the move it should be completed in a week. A defender is also a priority with Vlaar and Baker struggling, One has been identified, PL is interested as he can play across the back and DM has premier league experience, it's a loan with possible purchase at the end of the season. Plus one further loan, unfortunately the exciting player is dead in the water, as a player at his club has been ruled out until the summer so he will be required there and will not join us now.

Fake try hard account is fake and trying hard

• Like 2

On a serious, non-trolling note, I can't believe we paid £12m for Milner less than 5 years ago. Now we're reportedly bidding less than £1m for Wes Hoolahan. 

:( what happened to us?

It was spending the likes of 12 million on players that has caused us to bid the likes of 750K now!

Hardly, we sold him for double the money. That said, Stephen Ireland joined as well as £24m and he is the type of player who caused the rot. Of course hindsight is hindsight, none of us saw Ireland being such a flop. 

Actually it was the likes of Davies, Sidwell and Knight that started it.

(Wheres that bloody Ibrahimović gif when you need it)

we should have bid 5 million and you be happy?

Sorry, I didn't realise that we could only bid £750,000 or £5million. My mistake.

well obvioulsy have never bid before then you would realise you never bid the price you are willing to spend at 1st. If you think a house is 500k you are going to test for a lower price first instead of your 1st offer rejected and then paying over the odds

Lescott and Defour will not be joining us. Hoolahan is common knowledge, the offer was tabled and knocked back but negotiations are ongoing, with the player pushing for the move it should be completed in a week. A defender is also a priority with Vlaar and Baker struggling, One has been identified, PL is interested as he can play across the back and DM has premier league experience, it's a loan with possible purchase at the end of the season. Plus one further loan, unfortunately the exciting player is dead in the water, as a player at his club has been ruled out until the summer so he will be required there and will not join us now.

Macienne (sp?)

Macienne (sp?)

Exciting player could have been from Arsenal? The Ox on loan perhaps?

I like Richard, he knows this do knows there is no malice intended when I say this, but I can't remember him being right with regards to our transfer dealings before. I'd love to be wrong.

cant remember but I remember him welcoming a few players before officially signed last summer think KEA was one and maybe Vlaar

I like Richard, he knows this do knows there is no malice intended when I say this, but I can't remember him being right with regards to our transfer dealings before. I'd love to be wrong.

.....Burn him!

He's been spot on quiet a few times if memory serves.

• Like 1

Â