Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Anyone else anticipating a Daren Bentesque meltdown signing?

Are you?

yes i am

You have just destroyed any chance of me doing anything constructive with my life for the next 23 days. Thanks Richard.

Why should the next 23 days be any different to you I say ;-)

If you were of an optimistic bent (see what I did there?), then you could add up all the ITK hints, the management quotes and the financial developments recently and, from that, you could make a theory (and it is only a theory) that something is up and that something could happen. It's hope. Nothing more. But it is at least hope based on something a teency bit more tangible than sod all.

• Like 3

Kendrick said the recent share regorg is just housekeeping.  Pretty certain Richard is talking about a smaller meltdown moment.  Maybe someone like Milner/Holtby/Defour.

Personally I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Anyone else anticipating a Daren Bentesque meltdown signing?

Unless we actually recall Bent......NO!

I seriously doubt that would constitute 'a meltdown' anymore!

Kendrick said the recent share regorg is just housekeeping.  Pretty certain Richard is talking about a smaller meltdown moment.  Maybe someone like Milner/Holtby/Defour.

I think its far too late for that!

• Like 2

A meltdown has to be someone we haven't been linked with. Defour wouldn't cause a meltdown.

No chance though of anything special happening IMO. Just people hoping desperately for something good to happen to this club.

• Like 1

A meltdown has to be someone we haven't been linked with. Defour wouldn't cause a meltdown.

No chance though of anything special happening IMO. Just people hoping desperately for something good to happen to this club.

All of our signings come from nowhere - we never seem to end up getting the ones we're linked with for ages. Think last summer there would be a few hours of speculation before the confirmation on the site. That precedent would rule out Hoolahan/Defour/Wells etc.

I don't understand where all this Milner talk recently has come from. The guy is an important part of one of the best teams in Europe! There is no chance whatsoever he would ever consider coming to us.

• Like 1

Â