talksport

donnie

Who are peoples favourite and least favourite presenters on there??

Collymore is fantastic. Really passionate and makes some great (and dumb sometimes) points.

I like neil warnock in the mornings as well now.

Hawksbee is hilarious

I hate hate hate the moose and that henk potts guy in the mornings. They have the strangest voices. Really make me sick everytime I hear them speak.

Jacobs is an unfunny clearing in the woods as well. Hawksbee carried his old arse.

Edited by donnie

Who are peoples favourite and least favourite presenters on there??

Collymore is fantastic. Really passionate and makes some great (and dumb sometimes) points.

I like neil warnock in the mornings as well now.

Hawksbee is hilarious

I hate hate hate the moose and that henk potts guy in the mornings. They have the strangest voices. Really make me sick everytime I hear them speak.

Jacobs is an unfunny clearing in the woods as well. Hawksbee carried his old arse.

Never listen to talksport anymore

I listen to Alan Brazil most mornings and on a Friday if I get int he car in time I'll listen to clips of the week which are usually very funny.

The rest is pretty rubbish. God only knows how Adrian Durham holds on to the drive time show. No prep what so ever and draws out a completely pointless and annoying debate for 3 hours. He'd be first for the bullet if I was the boss there.

ian wright got me in to talksport Darren gough has finished it off

suarez biting someone "its like when in cricket...."

McLeish as villa manager "its like when in cricket...."

Moyes at utd "its like when in cricket...."

ITS NOT **** CRICKET

agree about hawksbee, great presenter, alan brazil is fairly pointless, irani is a dick, keys and grey are only as good as their guests and keys can talk some utter bollocks at times, collymore is hit and miss, durham is either spot on or goes too far depending on how good the story is, if its a slow news day then he's painfully bad

I listen to it but only a necessary evil - and I make a point of switching over when the adverts kick in.  

Colin Murray took a 50 minute panel quiz and has streched it out to 3 hours..... HE'S DEAD TO ME!!!!1

Words cannot describe how utterly contemptable Durham is.... professional gobshite whose sole purpose is to provoke idiots into calling in. He doesn't believe what he is saying and will end calls to prevent him from losing the arguement. And he's a frustrated ginger. 

I can't stand H&J 

I like Collymore.

I like Alan Brazil and the papers talk in the morning and the fact he's often too pissed to come into work. 

Mickey Quin - is perhaps the most delusional clearing in the woods I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. 

• Like 1

I listen to it but only a necessary evil - and I make a point of switching over when the adverts kick in.  

Colin Murray took a 50 minute panel quiz and has streched it out to 3 hours..... HE'S DEAD TO ME!!!!1

Words cannot describe how utterly contemptable Durham is.... professional gobshite whose sole purpose is to provoke idiots into calling in. He doesn't believe what he is saying and will end calls to prevent him from losing the arguement. And he's a frustrated ginger. 

I can't stand H&J 

I like Collymore.

I like Alan Brazil and the papers talk in the morning and the fact he's often too pissed to come into work. 

Mickey Quin - is perhaps the most delusional clearing in the woods I have ever had the misfortune to encounter.

This about sums it up for me too.

Porky parry was hilarious on there.

stopped listening when they replaced him with keys & grey, that Ronnie irani was an arsehole who like Darren Gough turned everything into a cricket conversation.

• Like 1

Starting listening when radio one brought out that clearing in the woods grimshaw.

Only listen during commute. It's tolerable but agreed with above too many adverts.

Alan Brazil is alright and does know some stuff. Durham is a wind up merchant and provokes people to ring so in a way doing his job well. You have to take everything he says with a pinch of salt

im another who used to like porky parry, he was tapped, also used to quite like that fat Coventry fan who did politics 10am-1pm but I cant remember his name, he was possibly a bigger wind up merchant than durham but was good more often than not

Â